- Speed NotifyOwner, 2013 - presentwww.SpeedNotify.com is a mobile app developed by SeoWebsiteDesigns.com.au which notifies parents in real time the second their child is in a speeding vehicle.
- SeoWebsiteDesigns.com.auDirector, 2006 - presentSeoWebsiteDesigns.com.au supplies all online marketing services to small businesses nationwide, including website development, conversion and search engine optimisation.
- BizListings.com.auCEO/Founder, 2010 - presentBiz Listings connects business sellers with business buyers in the shortest time and most affordable manner! Selling a business privately is the first choice for business owners in today's marketplace, and they are saving thousands of dollars in the process. Day to day activities include the implementation of online marketing strategies which help rankings, traffic volumes, enquiries and conversions for our customers and advertisers.
- Business-Trader.com.auDirector/CEO, 2004 - 2013
- Business Trader (current)
- Semantic Articles (current)
- Flying Solo (current)
- Business Inc (current)
- More Star (current)
- Hub Pages (current)
- BizFlippers.com (current)
- Globial.com (current)
- SmallBizDiamonds.com (current)
- vc-list.com (current)
- PrairieSmokePress.com (current)
- Forbes.com (current)
- TweakYourBiz.com (current)
- BusinessTrader.biz (current)
- Business Trader Blog (current)
- Biz Listings Blog (current)
- Biz Listings (current)
- ShoeString.com.au (current)
- SEO Website Designs (current)
- www.business2community.com (current)
- www.startupsmart.com.au (current)
Biz Listings is a website which allows business owners to advertise their businesses for sale, franchises for sale or business opportunities Australia wide and connect with a potential buyer quickly and in the most affordable fashion.
Biz Listings has connected thousands of business sellers with business buyers and continues to save our advertisers thousands of dollars of broker fees and commissions.
Thanks to the power of the internet, selling a business privately and online seems to be growing at a tremendous rate, not only in Australia but also around the world.
Private sellers and business brokers alike are continuing to upload their business listings in bulk, giving our potential buyers a plethora of business listings to choose from in over 100 categories.
Our advertising medium continues to grow and provides our industry with the highest quality services at fees that meet the budget!
After 10 years, our site www.Business-Trader.com.au has been acquired by Andy White, a real estate business owner from Queensland who holds a 'Masters of Business Management' degree. Business Trader's online marketing will continue to be run by our firm and as a result and we will be working very closely together for continued success.
Website design and seo by www.seowebsitedesigns.com.au.
- Jamison High School1989 - 1994