work with Shikhar Sharma and Ryan Kiros
And now you can use it too.
Today, we’re proud to announce the open source release of TensorFlow - our second-generation machine learning system that is a general, flexible, portable, easy-to-use, and completely open source software library for numerical computation using data flow graphs. Head over to the Google Research blog to learn more.
Information theory gives us powerful ideas. It gives us ways of measuring and expressing uncertainty, how different two sets of beliefs are, and how much an answer to one question tells us about others. Unfortunately, these ideas are often seem kind of intimidating.
Google intern has written a completely visual introduction to information theory in his personal blog, in which he lays out these ideas in an accessible way. Head to the link below to learn more.
Four lectures and corresponding TensorFlow notebooks to learn about deep nets, convnets, embeddings, RNNs, and all the tricks to make them work!
Very excited to finally share, this was a lot of fun to put together.
See it in action: clickotron.com and Lars Eidnes' writeup on how it works: larseidnes.com/2015/10/13/auto-generating-clickbait-with-recurrent-neural-networks/ (found via boingboing.net/2015/11/17/click-o-tron-the-first-websi.html)
Check out Yangqing's python notebook using Coffe at:
- Vrije Universiteit BrusselAssistant Professor, 2016 - present-Machine learning / Reinforcement Learning research-Coordinate research projects-Funding applications-Supervise Master & PhD students
- Vrije Universiteit Brussel -Department Computer ScienceDoctor Assistant, 2010 - presentTeaching courses & exercises Bachelor Computer Science & Master Computer Science - AI specialization
- Computational Modeling Lab (VUB)Post-Doctoral researcher, 2010 - 2010Researcher on project: Learning Control for Production Machines (lecopro.org)
- Computational Modeling Lab (VUB)researcher, 2004 - 2010Phd Student & researcher on project Multi-type Ant Colony Optimization
- MICC-IKATvisiting researcher, 2007 - 2007Visiting researcher MICC lab Maastricht University
- Vrije Universiteit BrusselMaster Computer Science, 2000 - 2004
- Vrije Universiteit BrusselPhD. Computer Science, 2004 - 2010
Treinstaking? Reizigers, laat ons samen opeisen wat ons toekomt!
Reist u vaak met de trein? Neem dan deel aan onze procedure van groepsvordering om de schadevergoeding te verkrijgen waar u recht op hebt! A
Valve geeft tijdelijk Left 4 Dead 2 weg - Game - Nieuws - Tweakers
Valve geeft tijdelijk de pc-versie van Left 4 Dead 2 weg via zijn distributieplatform Steam. Het in 2009 verschenen zombieschietspel is te s
The Woman Who Built the Lego Hogwarts Just Made a 200,000-Piece Rivendel...
Last we heard from Alice Finch she had brought a more-or-less exact replica of Hogwarts to Emerald City Comicon. Now she's back with an insa
See A Millennium of History from Doctor Who in One Glorious Place
For those scared off at the thought of catching up with 50 years of Brit sci-fi series Doctor Who, artist Bill Mudron has a simple (and beau
The Humble Weekly Sale featuring Nordic Games (pay what you want and hel...
Pay anything you want for Neighbours From Hell. Pay $1 or more to receive Steam keys for Supreme Commander, Supreme Commander: Forged Allian
Google Says It Can Predict Which Films Will Be Huge Box-Office Hits
Look no further than movie trailer engagement.