Feb 2015 Rebels Calling: Creativity
There are plenty of actionable items on our Corporate Rebels United (CRU) website. Most folks don’t explore the website. They like the manifesto and that gets them going.
The going so far is mainly sharing of posts, articles and sometimes experiences. And that sharing is great. Continue doing that.
But I would love to see 2015 becoming more actionable and more about DOING.
In these regular callings to our movement, I will invite you to actually DO something and I will seed some ideas that may get you inspired.
This Feb 2015 Calling is for Corporate Rebels out there who are Creatives / Artists / Creators: photographers, graphical artists, visual artists, video hackers, musicians, writers, poets, choreographers, coders, etc who can help us with:
• Creating a new Corporate Rebels United logo that could be used consistently on buttons, flags, t-shirts, social media, etc
• To create a set of consistent visual elements (picture, icons, typography, colours, etc) that we can use on our website and publications.
• To make a powerful teaser video on Corporate Rebels United that could go viral
• To create/compose the Corporate Rebels United song
• To make a RSA animation (or other, use your creativity) video of the Corporate Rebels United presentation at Enterprise 2.0 Summit, 10-12 Feb 2014, Paris. See also our events page.
• Any other crazy idea you may come up with
So roll up your sleeves and enlist as a CRU creative on the candidate form at the bottom of our helpers page.
- Local Chapters: there are already a couple of local chapters. Check out if there is one in your city. If not, consider setting one up yourself. Check out our Set-Up Your Local Chapter Page
- Rebel of the Month: our “Rebel of the Month” for February 2015 is Mukesh Gupta from Bangalore.
- Hold the dates:
o Rebel Jam 2015 on 26 June 2015, online event
o Corporate Rebels United live event 16-18 Sep 2015, Sacramento, CA, USA
Check out the blog posts at http://corporaterebelsunited.com/blog/
for more details