Start a hangout
56 followers|34,265 views
Attended University College Dublin - National University of Ireland, Dublin
Lived in The Gambia
56 followers|34,265 views
Checkrides can be scary, especially your first one. But there’s good news: a lot of other people have taken them, and you can learn from their mistakes. Source: The 5 Most Common Checkride Fa…
10 Most Common Causes Of Fatal Aviation Accidents | Boldmethod The FAA is continuously trying to improve safety, and as part of that, they've released their top 10 causes of fatal GA accidents, with a specific accident for ea...
iPads in the classroom - transforming education or unnecessary distraction? - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk
iPads in the classroom - transforming education or unnecessary distraction? - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk For the past eight months, my teenage son has been required to use an iPad for some schoolwork and much of his homework. And...
Alicia Keys Quits Wearing Makeup, “I Don’t Wan’t To Cover Up Anymore” "It's great to not wear makeup, but it's great to wear makeup too, if it makes you happy. If you like how you look with a full face, contour and some ser...
Julian Assange was in classic didactic form, holding forth on the topic that consumes him — the perfidy of big government and especially of the United States. Mr. Assange, the editor of WikiLeaks, …
Researchers or Corporate Allies? Think Tanks Blur the Line - The New York Times "WASHINGTON — As Lennar Corporation, one of the nation’s largest home builders, pushed ahead with an $8 billion plan to revitalize a barren swat...
Turkey's president tells the EU it will not change its anti-terror laws in return for visa-free travel, saying "we'll go our way, you go yours".
Ferry Pilot: Hold a Commercial Pilot's License with Land, Sea & Instrument ratings. I also hold a Flight Instructor's Rating and enjoy taking on part-time work ferrying light aircraft around Europe and North Africa a great hobby and a part-time job I love !
Independent Researcher: Exploring how sustainable microfinance initiatives can help break the poverty cycle, enhance microeconomic stability and be an integral part of a broader conflict prevention strategy for parts of the Developing World.
MA, CPL,IR, QFI, pjsc, CUA, QFA
- University College Dublin - National University of Ireland, DublinSchool of Professional Finance (CUA, QFA)Professional Diploma in Financial Advice Professional Diploma in Credit Union Advice
- Orland Flight Training CentreKissimmee Gateway Airport, Florida, USAFAA Commercial Pilots License with Instrument, Land and Sea Ratings
- Dublin City UniversityDepartment of Law and GovernmentMA International Security and Conflict Studies
- Nasser Higger Military Academy - Cairo, EgyptAfrican Strategic StudiesDiploma in African Strategic Studies
- Fly Light Air Sports CentreSywell Airport, Northampton, UKMicrolight Flight Instructor's Course
- Flight Pass Flight Training FacilityExeter International Airport, UKPrivate Pilot's Programme
- Command and Staff CollegeJaji, Kaduna, NigeriaJunior Staff Course (JSC)
- School of Infantry and TacticsQuetta, PakistanInfantry Officer Mid-Career Course (MCC)
- United States Army Infantry School,Fort Benning, Georgia, USAInfantry Officer Basic Course (IOBC)
- Royal Military Academy of SandhurstCamberley, UKSandhurst Standard Military Course (SMC)
Independent Researcher & Ferry Pilot
Sharing my experience working in rural and conflict affected areas of Africa with credit unions and microfinance institutions with a view to exploring how sustainable microfinance initiatives can help break the poverty cycle, enhance microeconomic stability and be an integral part of a broader conflict prevention strategy.
The Gambia - England - Ireland
+353 86 354 4738