are a great example.
- TES GlobalHead of communications, 2015 - present
- SKOLADirector of communications, 2014 - 2015
- 33 DigitalManaging director, 2012 - 2014
- 33 DigitalDirector, 2011 - 2012
- Fishburn HedgesAssociate director, 2008 - 2011
- GCI LondonGroup account director, 2006 - 2008
- BCW Group PlcDirector of marketing and PR, 2002 - 2006
- MEA Public RelationsAccount manager, 1999 - 2002
- University of EdinburghPhilosophy, 1995 - 2000
The referendum is not Scotland v Britain. It's about a patriotic alterna...
The yes and no camps both have pride in their nation. The no campaign will win only by presenting a Scottish vision of Scotland's future
Ken Auletta: Can the Guardian Take Its Aggressive Investigations Global?
Since June 5th, the Guardian had been publishing top-secret digital files provided by Edward Snowden, a former contract employee of the Nati
Bitcoin: world's fastest growing currency migrates off the internet - video
In Kreuzberg, Berlin, virtual currency Bitcoin has expanded off the internet into the local economy
Social News Gathering Needs Proper Labelling, Not Shut Down | The Wall Blog
The criticism of Reddit after the Boston bombs, and an apology by its own editors (since taken down), seem to suggest that social fact check
Spinning Around: Uniqlo’s wake-up call goes global in a matter of minutes
Now I’ve always defined a stunt as a creation that can’t justify its cost on the basis of its direct connections with a consumer (the number
5 reasons to attend the Power of One conference in London
Steve Jobs is perhaps one of the greatest examples of the effect and influence one determined visionary can have, not just within an industr
Chicago Tribune gives readers Economist, Forbes under new paywall plan
The Chicago Tribune will at last begin charging for its online content through an innovative scheme that will also give readers access to a
Google Accelerates Google+ for Business Test Program
Citing interest from "thousands" of businesses, Google has accelerated its test program for Google+ for businesses.