Have had my GPS 32GB N6 for two months and have plenty of problems. Preparing to send the phone back as I don't see these complaints from others. How about you? Please tell me if you've seen any of these:
- WiFi extremely slow to switch on - settings page hangs - often takes more than a minute for WiFi page to come up after switching WiFi on
- Extremely slow to acquire cellular data when leaving WiFi coverage, often takes a minute or more, data connection shows ! in notification bar during this time.
- LTE data extremely high latency such as when playing #Ingress
. My other phone updates far faster when forcing a scanner update
- Extreme slowdown when streaming #Pandora
and running Ingress with lots of graphics - causes Pandora to skip to next song repeatedly. Ingress will often hang when this happens and must be killed and restarted.
- Daily spontaneous reboots - this has gotten much better since 5.0.1 installed. I would say this is rare now, not daily.