- Open UniversityMBA
- University of LiverpoolMSc(Eng)
- University of SalfordBSc
Peter Dickinson is an experienced director, high growth business coach, change management consultant, advisor, and facilitator and has worked with over 300 companies helping them develop a systematic approach to developing their business.
Working with companies, Peter Dickinson will help them crystallise their vision, rationalise strategy, identify the most cost effective routes to market including the development of new products, develop a consistent sales approach, enhance customer service, streamline processes and identify key performance indicators to help drive their business to meet the goals of the main stakeholders.
High growth, strategy, coaching, facilitation, change management, turn around management, sales, marketing, product realisation, non-exec role, process mapping, flow and waste reduction, group problem solving & Enterprise Education and Work Related Learning
Key sectors include business to business products & services, education, not for profit, engineering, manufacturing, environmental and building & civils trades & contractors.
Peter Dickinson is a the author of the free ebook,"Unlock the Secrets of a High Growth Business". Download it from KUB's web site (www.kub-uk.net)
- Winning PitchGrowth Coach, 2013 - present‘I am currently a registered and approved Growth Coach for GrowthAccelerator. GrowthAccelerator is where ambitious businesses go for new connections, new routes to investment and the new ideas and strategy they need to achieve their full potential. My role as a Growth Coach is to work with companies on a one-to-one basis providing relevant and individual support.
- KUB LtdDirector | Business Coach | Interim, 2001 - presentPeter Dickinson works as a Non-Executive Director, High Growth Business Coach and Strategic Facilitator. Peter has worked with over 300 companies in a wide range of industries and from startup to £15m Turnover
- E4A LtdDirector, 2005 - 2013
- Vistage InternationalGroup Chairman, 2012 - 2013
Your Audience Rules – How Facebook’s News Feed Algorithm Really Works
I recently attended an education session on Facebook’s News Feed algorithm, conducted by a social media lecturer of relatively high standing
Why Influencer Marketing Isn't Just for Big Brands Anymore
One of the biggest benefits of digital marketing is that there are a lot of different strategies that can be utilized to generate leads and
How can you engage students in literacy this month?
Tuesday 8th September marks International Literacy Day. If you didn’t know already, this is a day recognised and supported across the world,
How to Succeed at The Most Critical Point in SaaS Sales
Getting free trial users to customers is incredibly important in SaaS sales. Learn how to optimize that here.
How to Supercharge Your Marketing With Visual Storytelling [Infographic]
Content - People love visuals and stories, so combine both in visual storytelling and watch your content's reach and conversion multiply. He
New Facebook Study Reveals Psychological Motivation Behind Status Updates
A new study has reinforced what many already suspected – people who constantly post Facebook status updates about their relationships are in
Richard Branson: How to avoid burnout as an entrepreneur - Virgin.com
Launching a business is exciting butstressful, there’s no two ways about that. If you’re not careful you’ll end up burning out. Fortunately,
Inspiring media/English students with Cannes film festival
'Festival de Cannes 2015' runs from 13th-24th May this year - what an engaging way to immerse students in various topics, one being 'target
What is the most interactive way to celebrate Shakespeare Week?
If you don’t know already, this week (16th - 22nd March 2015) is National Shakespeare Week, and to celebrate, we have made our three mysteri