- Boyes Public RelationsManaging Director, presentBoyes Public Relations is an Auckland based marketing communications consultancy with international reach. We are experienced helping our clients sell more products and services by promoting their brands more effectively with the power of PR. Add our PR tools to your marketing mix and see your ROI climb as the sales roll in. Yes we handle media relations, crisis management and strategic planning but we make sure all our activities are designed to boost your bottom line. We are proficient across the business spectrum with a special interest in consumer goods, financial services, healthcare and corporate PR, and have award winning international and New Zealand based experience. We offer a wide range of public relations services suitable for any size of company and budget, including our full social media curator package that takes away the mystery and jumble from the online marketing experience. Call Peter Boyes today on +64 275 540 500 and let's have a talk about how we can put the Power of PR to work for you. Specialties brand strategy for sales growth, marketing communications, public relations, perception management, crisis management, media training
• Volunteer Business Mentor with Business Mentors New Zealand.
• Former Northern Division Chairman Public Relations Institute NZ (2006 – 2009); MPRiNZ APR, Member National Executive, Public Relations Institute NZ; Member Medical Journalists’ Association, UK.
• International & New Zealand strategic and tactical experience with a wide range of major corporations in highly sensitive professional sectors.
- Harrogate High School1975
- Newcastle UniversityEnglish literature and linguistics, 1976 - 1979
- Public Relations Institute of New ZealandPublic Relations, 2006 - 2007Accredited in Public Relations APR
New Zealanders Using Big OE To Save Indigenous Wildlife in Africa
Young New Zealanders are increasingly using their big OE to help wildlife conservation according to the founder of the International Working
Rural Business Network Launches Free Mentoring Initiative
The Rural Business Network (RBN) in partnership with Business Mentors New Zealand (BMNZ) has launched a new initiative to increase mentoring
Highest value of mid-market deals boosts private equity and venture capi...
The New Zealand Private Equity and Venture Capital Monitor, released today, recorded the highest value of mid-market deals (investment and d
Time For Women To Be Doing It For Themselves In Growth Equity
There’s never been a better time for women to be making their mark in growth equity, a meeting hosted by the NZVCA at the Auckland offices o
Support For Migrants Prompts New Initiative by New Zealand Ethnic Commun...
Community Mentors and the Office of Ethnic Communities, Te Tari Matawaka, (OEC) have announced a new initiative to provide mentoring support
SOLD OUT Women in Growth Capital Practical Seminar - NZVCA
SOLD OUT - contact email@example.com for more information The secrets of investing growth capital in businesses. Learn from the experience of
Traditional Big OE Getting Tricky for Young Kiwis | Scoop News
Young New Zealanders planning to take their big OE in the UK are finding it increasingly difficult to get visas and jobs, according to the f
End of Provisional Tax Would be Lifesaver for SME Companies Says Busines...
Proposals to end provisional tax and replace it with a business PAYE system would be a lifesaver for small and medium sized enterprises (SME
Animal Protection Information Africa Volunteer Adventures
We only work with projects who do not participate in anything illegal or immoral and who treat all animals with respect.
CHECK YOUR CUPBOARDS FOR SUN SENSITIVITY PRODUCTS WARNS LEADING NZ SENSI...
News Release Date: 12th February 2015 Oasis Beauty, New Zealand’s leading expert in sensitive skin and sun protection warns that heat wave s
GROWING PAINS MAY MASK SERIOUS CONDITIONS, WARN NZ CHIROPRACTORS
Media Release Date: 10th February 2015 The New Zealand Chiropractors’ Association warns parents to be cautious about dismissing their childr
Business Mentor is the Best Present You Can Get Your Company | Scoop News
Three thousand dollars worth of top flight business consultancy for only $150? The unique deal, which is business mentoring, is the best ini
New one dose early stage breast cancer treatment |
A team of Auckland breast cancer specialists is bringing an innovative one dose, one time treatment for women with certain types of early-st