- University of SouthamptonPGCE Music, 2002 - 2003
- University of SouthamptonBA (Hons) English and Music, 1999 - 2002
- USgamer.netNews Editor, 2013 - 2014Daily news posts, previews, reviews and features. Bit of everything, really. You should come visit; we've got a dream team working on the site, and a great mix of content.
- Inside NetworkContributor, 2011 - 2013Daily reviews of social games, mobile games and non-game iOS/Android apps for Inside Social Games and Inside Mobile Apps.
- Games Are EvilManaging Editor, 2012 - 2013Managing Editor in charge of the rebooted "alternative gaming"-centric Games Are Evil.
- GamePro.comContributor, 2010 - 2011Daily news posts plus occasional reviews and features. You are missed, dear GamePro.
- Games Are EvilContributor, 2010 - 2010Occasional news posts, reviews and features.
- The Big PixelsResident British Guy, 2010 - 2010The ex-Kombros (and Keri) set up this awesome site as an outlet for us to write about games the way WE wanted to. Sadly, it is no more.
- Kombo.comNews Editor, 2010 - 2010Daily news posts, reviews and features.
- Talavera Junior SchoolYear 4 Teacher, 2009 - 2010Classroom teacher for a Year 4 class, maternity cover position.
- Apple StoreCreative, 2007 - 2009Personal training on Apple software and hardware for members of the store's "One To One" programme.
- Apple StoreMac Specialist, 2007 - 2007Shop-floor salesperson.
- Farnham Heath End SchoolMusic Teacher, 2004 - 2006Classroom teacher of Music, plus a bit of English and ICT too when needed. Year 10 tutor.
- Mill Chase Community SchoolMusic Teacher, 2003 - 2004Classroom teacher of Music, English, ICT and Key Skills.
Editorial: Changing of the Guard | Games Are Evil: The Home of Alternati...
It's all change here on Games Are Evil mountain. Pete discusses the journey we've taken over the last year, and where we're headed from here
Release of the Week: Soul Sacrifice (Vita) | Games Are Evil: The Home of...
As April peters out, here's Ross with the last big releases of the month, including a new offering from Mega Man creator Keiji Inafune.
Board Stiff: Story Telling, Part 2 | Games Are Evil: The Home of Alterna...
This week on Board Stiff, Tiffany brings us another game with a strong focus on storytelling: Aye, Dark Overlord.
Previously on Games Are Evil: April 29, 2013 | Games Are Evil: The Home ...
What better way to start off your Monday than with a recap of the last week here on Games Are Evil? Also, it is Pete's birthday. Be nice to
READ . ME: Man, I Feel Like a Woman... Oh, Wait | Games Are Evil: The Ho...
Today on READ.ME, Pete looks at Crowd's gender-swap comedy X-Change.
Gamers on the Go: Guacamelee! | Games Are Evil: The Home of Alternative ...
Today on Gamers on the Go, Chase Koeneke takes a look at one of the latest, greatest Vita games: the Metroidvania-esque Guacamelee!
Insert Coin: The "Game Over" screen | Games Are Evil: The Home of Altern...
Today on Insert Coin, Lucas looks at the fine art of the Game Over screen, and some of the best examples from computer and console games of
Song of the Day: Game Over (from Monty on the Run) | Games Are Evil: The...
Today's Song of the Day hails from the Commodore 64 era and represents some of Rob Hubbard's finest work.
Open World Origins | Games Are Evil: The Home of Alternative Gaming
Did you know that open world games have actually been around a lot longer than many people realize? Pete takes a look at some old classics.
Song of the Day: Alternate Reality | Games Are Evil: The Home of Alterna...
Today's Song of the Day hails from the 1985 open-world role-playing game Alternate Reality: The City.
Tactical Tuesday Extra: Just Tactics | Games Are Evil: The Home of Alter...
Alex Connolly squares off against Hit The Sticks' heavy Jordan Brock for a chat about Just Tactics.
Song of the Day: Prologue (from Final Fantasy Tactics) | Games Are Evil:...
Today's Song of the Day hails from Final Fantasy Tactics, one of the best spinoffs of the mainline Final Fantasy series.
Board Stiff: Story Telling | Games Are Evil: The Home of Alternative Gaming
Today on Board Stiff, Tiffany kicks off a mini-series on games that tell stories -- beginning with Atlas Games' gloriously dark Gloom.
Release of the Week: Dead Island: Riptide (360, PS3, PC) | Games Are Evi...
Wondering what to spend your hard-earned on this week? Fear not, 'cause here's Ross Polly with the lowdown on the latest releases.
Song of the Day: Sturmwind Soundtrack Preview | Games Are Evil: The Home...
This week sees the release of the first original Dreamcast title since 2009. Here's a 9-minute best of selection from the game's soundtrack.
Previously on Games Are Evil: April 22, 2013 | Games Are Evil: The Home ...
As April draws to a close, we're here once again with your Monday morning roundup of everything you might have missed last week on Games Are
The Humble Voxatron Debut (pay what you want and help charity)
Pay what you want for Voxatron, a brand-new game, and help support two charities. Voxatron is DRM-free and supports Mac, Windows, and Linux!
Song of the Day: Smooth McGroove Sings 'Bloody Tears' | Games Are Evil: ...
Well, it had to happen eventually, didn't it? Today's Song of the Day is a Smooth McGroove acapella of Bloody Tears from Castlevania II.
: You Must Be This Awesome to Succeed | Games Are Evil: The Home of Alte...
In this week's READ.ME, Pete takes another look at Lifesigns: Hospital Affairs, and how it handles multiple endings based on player skill ra
Board Stiff: Five Awesome Games to Play Tonight | Games Are Evil: The Ho...
This week on Board Stiff, Tiffany presents five great games eminently suitable for those who need to budget both their finances and their ti