Now if they could just make one that allows us experience what they're smelling...
- Working Dogs for ConservationExecutive Director, 2012 - present
- Visual Life WebCo-Founder and Principal, 2010 - 2012
- IndependentConsultant, 2010 - 2012
- Wildlife Conservation SocietyConservation Ecologist, 2000 - 2010
- University of California, DavisPh.D.: Ecology, 1994 - 2000
- University of Colorado at BoulderBiology (EPOB) and Environmental Conservation, 1988 - 1994
- Cherry Creek High1984 - 1988
Rachael Cooks Tonight: DIARES OF NEW YORK!!!!!!!!!!!
DIARES OF NEW YORK!!!!!!!!!!! Dear New York, This was our first day! We got to New York at 1:00 in the afternoon. We immediately went to the
Two Lesbians Raised A Baby And This Is What They Got
What's the reason for opposing this again?
The Genius of Dogs: How Dogs Are Smarter than You Think
Brian Hare, dog researcher, evolutionary anthropologist, and founder of the Duke Canine Cognition Center, and Vanessa Woods offer revolution
Beehive Fence Encourages Elephant Raiders to Buzz Off
A fence made out of beehives wired together has been shown to significantly reduce crop raids by elephants, Oxford University scientists rep
Cheetah, Wild Dog and Lion Work in Botswana and Zambia
News to follow soon, but we wanted to share some of Dave Hamman’s wonderful images from Megan and Pepin’s recent fieldwork in southern Afric
It's Time for Year-Round Habitat for Wild Bison in Montana | Matt Skoglu...
In July, I wrote about the State of Montana’s historic proposal to open a large chunk of the Gallatin National Forest west of Yellowstone Na
More Fedral Land Means More Jobs, Better Economy, More Prosperity (Sorry...
A Montana-based think tank, Headwaters Economics, recently released a study showing a strong correlation between economic prosperity and gre