Profile cover photo
Profile photo
Personal Touch Carpet Cleaning
40 followers
40 followers
About
Posts

Post has attachment
I got a call to bid 4 bathrooms and potentially 11 more in a manufacturing building.  Some are tile and grout but some are just concrete (with layers of paint).  My thought was to clean, 1 part epoxy floor paint, and apply floor finish.  Any suggestions?  
Photo

Post has attachment
This "magic" briefcase gets me about 95% of jobs and saves me from the other 5%.  I've seen every type of coating on a tile floor.  We do a test clean and usually the customer is so thrilled they book right away.    What you need in your kit is 1. Alkaline cleaner 2.Acid Cleaner 3.Water 4.grout brush 5.Towels  
Photo

Post has attachment

#carpetcleaningservice #yorkpa instead of perpetually grumbling over the bad state of the tiles in your home, take action. If you recruit the professional tile and grout cleaning services offered by Personal Touch, you’ll get your floor back on track to looking as beautiful and immaculate as ever before. At Personal Touch, our services are in-depth, meticulous and effective.
Add a comment...

Post has attachment

Post has attachment

Post has attachment

Post has attachment

Post has attachment

Post has attachment
Wait while more posts are being loaded