Tired of switching YouTube channel identities? Set the default channel when signing in to YouTube
Now you can select any of your YouTube channels - connected to your Google+ Profile or a Google+ Page - to be the automatic default when you sign in.
1. When you sign in to YouTube you should see a list of all your YouTube channels.
2. Select the YouTube channel you want to use as a default
3. Select "Don't ask me again" at the bottom of the selector
If you would like to change the default YouTube channel
1. Make sure you are signed in as the channel you would like to use as your default channel. You can switch channel identities at www.youtube.com/channel_switcher
2. Go to your channel's Advanced Settings at www.youtube.com/account_advanced
3. Select the option "Use this channel (Channel Name) when I sign into my [email username] account