Chris Cornell and Eddie back in 1992.
Photo: Lance Mercer
Photo: Lance Mercer
336 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 55 previous comments
- 1992...When life was easy...May 18, 2012
- good point. The old if I knew now what I knew then. Everyone makes mistakes but these artists had a depth of emotion that was easy to relate to no matter how troubled you were and many of their songs contained wisdom so like you said definitely made my life betterMay 20, 2012
- that is Chris Cornell on the left from Temple of the Dog,Soundgarden,Audioslave and some solo work and Soundgarden again. He used to room w Andrew Wood who was the singer for Mother Love Bone who passed away. Then Chris sang a Tribute album w remaining members and 1 song w Eddie. Then Vedder joined the remaining members to create Pearl Jam. The rest is history as both artists are legendary and Andrew had a nice but sadly short run.May 20, 2012
- The other left! My bad! Cornell is on the right.May 20, 2012
- Oh wow! I had the same thing after a girl broke up w me! only I was 21 and Black wasn't new anymore. Still I wore it out on the jukebox for a solid month. "I know someday you'll have a beautiful life..." Powerful. I am eclectic w music and w the internet anyone can listen to anything/anytime so its tecnically better if you want underground or old school you can find it. Still Clearchannel communications runs the radio and artists sell their songs to commercials and its starting to get superficial and stagnant like when Nirvana blew the doors off back in 91' Like American Idol where artists are desperately trying to please the crowd instead of making music that is deeply personal to satisfy their own artistic need for expression.May 20, 2012
- I liked SF. Awesome scene. I love Primus and RHCP. MTV was cool. I killed some time at the listening stations. They still have them at a couple places. That show sounds great! Have you looked it up on Vevo or Youtube? Sounds like you had some fun times and some great memories! I never saw them in person and BSSM was a great album. Tell me about Fungo Mungo cause I don't know anything about them.May 22, 2012
Add a comment...