- Innux TechnologiesProgrammer / WebDesigner, 2009 - 2010
- Mais Net NetworkCEO, 2006 - 2008
- Give it Up
- Soccer Hero
- Tiny Striker
- High Rise
- Give It Up! 2
- Dr. Parking 4
- UNO™ & Friends
- Crossy Road
- Need for Speed No Limits
Currently living in Trofa, Portugal, I love computers and all thing tech! After many years of individual research, I now study Computer Engineering at Minho University and I’m the Administrator of PauloTruta.net, a personal blog where I share some thoughts about what I love!
As for design knowledge, I currently do identity design, flyer design, web creation and video editing in Adobe After Effects.
I’m creative, imaginative, organized and have professional experience doing teamwork. I’m also updating myself about code typography and design tendencies.
Already have an IT Management Course and I plan to instruct myself in the technology field as long as I’m alive and as long as I can work with computers.
- Universidade do MinhoEngenharia Informática, 2010 - present
- Escola Secundária da TrofaInformática de gestão, 2007 - 2010
- EB. 2 e 3 Napoleão Sousa Marques - Trofa2º e 3º Ciclo, 2001 - 2006
- Colégio da Trofa1º Ciclo, 1994 - 2000
The Humble Indie Bundle #3 (pay what you want for five awesome indie games)
Pay what you want for some awesome games and help support two charities. All of the games are DRM-free and support Mac, Windows, and Linux.