- Federal University of ParanaMsC Degree in Telecommunications Engineering, 2013 - present
- University Positivo (UP)MBA in Strategic Project Management, 2010 - 2012
- Fundação Getulio Vargas (FGV)MBA in Business Administration and Business Management, 2003 - 2004
- University Pontificia Católica do Paraná (PUC)Graduate Production Engineering, 2000 - 2000
- University Federal Tecnológica do Paraná (UFTPR)Graduate Management Maintenance, 1997 - 1997
- University Federal de Santa CatarinaGraduation Electro-Electronics Engineering, 1976 - 1982
- University Federal Tecnológica do Paraná (UFTPR)Graduate Teleinformatic and Computer Networks, 1999 - 1999
- VISIONO - Integrated Solutions and Systems in SecurityEngineering Director, 2014 - presentThe VISIONO is a company with guidelines differentiated to fully understand the needs of customers, with concepts totally new, by providing a set of small innovative ideas which have an impact more measurable over time, becoming a sustainable solution for the segment of Intelligent Systems for Security, and that drives the construction of bigger initiatives to be successful in the market. This new model of management of ideas based on intelligent technologies, develops integrated systems and security solutions that transform data into information that are automated in a way that allows assigning a meaning, that translates in knowledge, generating as a result a greater security for the people. Has in its strategy a design visionary that begins by maximum knowledge of the place that wants to occupy in the market and how to reach this target, with a look at critical and aware that only ideas do not change the world and that to succeed, the participative collaboration with customers and suppliers is a key process that begins by powers and has to be a permanent, being the consistency of the visions in the evolution thread for the decisions that the drives to achieve success.
- Wave Innovation TelecomConsultant of Projects and Technical Solutions in Telecommunications and Broadcasting, 2010 - presentThe new era of Information Technology and Telecommunications brings new challenges that require unique skills to customers optimize and prepare it for future opportunities. New creative ideas and requirements are unfolding for millions of entrepreneurs. Wave Innovation Telecom has the knowledge, connections and proven ability to help with the "start-up", and evaluating business opportunities existing in this dynamic new "World of Technology", providing management and consultancy services in technology to help businesses and clients develop a strategy and technology expertise in telecommunications systems.
- Grupo Rede Paranaense de Comunicação (GRPCOM)Engineering Manager, 1990 - 2009(Company belonging to the largest communications group of Paraná and one of the ten largest in Brazil. More than 1800 employees, two daily newspapers and eight television stations affiliates of Network Globo Television, two radios, an Internet portal and the Institute RPC). Engineering Manager – jan/02 a dec/09 Report: Engineering Director 90 subordinates Activities developed • Responsible for planning and design of eight "new headquarters" within the context of digitization of the signal flow, which covers the entire infrastructure for the deployment of Digital TV, culminating with the award by Globo Network Engineering in 2008 as a the best projects from Brazil; • Responsible for developing and implementing the project of transmitting media over fiber optic networks using IP, SDH and MPLS in partnership with Telecom Company, which encapsulates the headend station and transmits the entire stream multicast / unicast MPEG2 for all sites interconnected network (VPN), which generated a savings of 1.2 million dollars annually; • Responsible for the development, design, specifications and testing of streaming media over a network link fiber optic (single mode) using DWDM technology, which connects the TV link Paranaense NET in order to be able to travel on the HD signal and improving the quality SD signal; • Responsible for planning, design and definition of equipment “Digitalization System of Journalism”, in a totally computerized (tapeless) and connected by fiber-optic network, which in LR model provides flexibility in the transmission and consolidation of media servers in HR any site linked to fiber-optic network, somatized development of management and editing software, whose degree of automation systems thereby changing operational processes generating savings of more than 5 million dollars annually; • Responsible for planning, design and definition of equipment “Centralcasting System”, whose development led to the verification database and media (LR) stored on servers in each site, sending the media server for each display, signs of central court, monitoring views of each of the remote signal through process automation, centralized operation for fiber optic network from a central site generating a savings of 10 million dollars annually; • Responsible for planning, design, specification and testing of the "Communication System for Audio" that has linked eight sites across the transmission fiber-optic network using the VoIP protocol to coordinate voice which generated a savings of 3 million dollars annually; • Restructuring of positions and salaries of the entire area of Television Engineering in the face of the need for adequacy and competence due to new technologies and that led to the creation of "Multi-specialist Systems Operator" with a savings of 30 million dollars annually; • Setting goals and developing plans for improvement and innovation of systems, processes and procedures, adding value to the work to achieve better economic performance for the organization • Implementation of a project benchmarking and performance evaluation. Maintenance Supervisor - jan /90 a dec/01 Report: Engineering Manager 10 subordinates Activities developed • Implementation of computerized maintenance systems and integrated supply; • Responsible for planning, operating procedures, resource optimization, plans, work orders, control and structure of teams; • Elaboration and implementation of policies and strategies based on methods of analysis (QRQC, FMEA, FTA, RCM2) reflecting on OEE, MTBF and MTTR; • Professional experience in change management and workflow processes based on Lean Six Sigma to improve quality and speed of the change process models; • Identification and reassess the levels of importance of the equipment and facilities.
A 4D Printed Valve That Actuates According to Water Temperature
It may seem a touch misleading in name, but scientists at the University of Wollongong say they're creating what they call 4D printing. The
Three Parents Kids: What Do They Mean for the Future of Sex? - Future of...
Technology to produce children with three genetic parents is now legal in the UK. In February, the United Kingdom legalized a controversial
This 3D Printed Miniature 2″ Television Set Really Works!
You have to just love all of the creative, innovative, unique ideas that designers and engineers have been coming up with when it comes to 3
IBM's Watson mines Twitter for sentiments | InfoWorld
IBM's new Insights service harvests data from millions of tweets and uses Watson to analyze them for sentiment and behavior
Labour MPs: we'll ensure you control your data (Wired UK)
In 2011 a third of all divorce proceedings in America contained reference to Facebook. Just seven years after its launch, and less than five
Researchers 3D Print Microscopic Light Beam Guides, A Step Towards Super...
Recent innovations in using microscopic 3D printed guides to manipulate light carrying data give the information highway a whole new concept
Japanese Breakthrough & 3D Printing Could Make Wireless Transmission...
Scientists at the Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA) say they were able to transmit 1.8 kilowatts of solar-generated power using micr
Google's solar-drone Internet tests about to take off | ITworld
Project Titan gets FCC permission for airborne testing
Concrete delivers solar energy – the University of Kassel develops an in...
A research team from the University of Kassel recently developed a building material that simultaneously functions as a photovoltaic cell. I
Google's fact-checking bots build vast knowledge bank - tech - 20 August...
The search giant is automatically building Knowledge Vault, a massive database that could give us unprecedented access to the world's facts
Wireless Energy Sent 170 Feet Through the Air : DNews
The advance could one day make solar power generation in space a possibility.
Physics Buzz: The Science of a Piezoelectric Violin
A futuristic, 3D-printed violin is making its musical debut next month during the New York City 3D Print Week. The sound it creates promises
IBM Smarter PlanetVoice: How Will The Internet Of Things Transform These...
Imagine if your coffee maker was connected to your alarm clock to make coffee -- no matter what time up the alarm goes off.
How BioBots' $5K 3D bioprinter could make doctors and medicines more eff...
Three students built BioBots, a compact, affordable 3D bioprinter made to sit on lab benches or in physicians' offices, and it could have a
Will.i.am: ‘Eventually 3D Printing Will Print People’
We all likely have realized by now that the rate of technological progress increases over time. For example, we will likely see as much prog