- Federal University of ParanaMsC Degree in Telecommunications Engineering, 2013 - present
- University Positivo (UP)MBA in Strategic Project Management, 2010 - 2012
- Fundação Getulio Vargas (FGV)MBA in Business Administration and Business Management, 2003 - 2004
- University Pontificia Católica do Paraná (PUC)Graduate Production Engineering, 2000 - 2000
- University Federal Tecnológica do Paraná (UFTPR)Graduate Management Maintenance, 1997 - 1997
- University Federal de Santa CatarinaGraduation Electro-Electronics Engineering, 1976 - 1982
- University Federal Tecnológica do Paraná (UFTPR)Graduate Teleinformatic and Computer Networks, 1999 - 1999
- VISIONO - Integrated Solutions and Systems in SecurityEngineering Director, 2014 - presentThe VISIONO is a company with guidelines differentiated to fully understand the needs of customers, with concepts totally new, by providing a set of small innovative ideas which have an impact more measurable over time, becoming a sustainable solution for the segment of Intelligent Systems for Security, and that drives the construction of bigger initiatives to be successful in the market. This new model of management of ideas based on intelligent technologies, develops integrated systems and security solutions that transform data into information that are automated in a way that allows assigning a meaning, that translates in knowledge, generating as a result a greater security for the people. Has in its strategy a design visionary that begins by maximum knowledge of the place that wants to occupy in the market and how to reach this target, with a look at critical and aware that only ideas do not change the world and that to succeed, the participative collaboration with customers and suppliers is a key process that begins by powers and has to be a permanent, being the consistency of the visions in the evolution thread for the decisions that the drives to achieve success.
- Wave Innovation TelecomConsultant of Projects and Technical Solutions in Telecommunications and Broadcasting, 2010 - presentThe new era of Information Technology and Telecommunications brings new challenges that require unique skills to customers optimize and prepare it for future opportunities. New creative ideas and requirements are unfolding for millions of entrepreneurs. Wave Innovation Telecom has the knowledge, connections and proven ability to help with the "start-up", and evaluating business opportunities existing in this dynamic new "World of Technology", providing management and consultancy services in technology to help businesses and clients develop a strategy and technology expertise in telecommunications systems.
- Grupo Rede Paranaense de Comunicação (GRPCOM)Engineering Manager, 1990 - 2009(Company belonging to the largest communications group of Paraná and one of the ten largest in Brazil. More than 1800 employees, two daily newspapers and eight television stations affiliates of Network Globo Television, two radios, an Internet portal and the Institute RPC). Engineering Manager – jan/02 a dec/09 Report: Engineering Director 90 subordinates Activities developed • Responsible for planning and design of eight "new headquarters" within the context of digitization of the signal flow, which covers the entire infrastructure for the deployment of Digital TV, culminating with the award by Globo Network Engineering in 2008 as a the best projects from Brazil; • Responsible for developing and implementing the project of transmitting media over fiber optic networks using IP, SDH and MPLS in partnership with Telecom Company, which encapsulates the headend station and transmits the entire stream multicast / unicast MPEG2 for all sites interconnected network (VPN), which generated a savings of 1.2 million dollars annually; • Responsible for the development, design, specifications and testing of streaming media over a network link fiber optic (single mode) using DWDM technology, which connects the TV link Paranaense NET in order to be able to travel on the HD signal and improving the quality SD signal; • Responsible for planning, design and definition of equipment “Digitalization System of Journalism”, in a totally computerized (tapeless) and connected by fiber-optic network, which in LR model provides flexibility in the transmission and consolidation of media servers in HR any site linked to fiber-optic network, somatized development of management and editing software, whose degree of automation systems thereby changing operational processes generating savings of more than 5 million dollars annually; • Responsible for planning, design and definition of equipment “Centralcasting System”, whose development led to the verification database and media (LR) stored on servers in each site, sending the media server for each display, signs of central court, monitoring views of each of the remote signal through process automation, centralized operation for fiber optic network from a central site generating a savings of 10 million dollars annually; • Responsible for planning, design, specification and testing of the "Communication System for Audio" that has linked eight sites across the transmission fiber-optic network using the VoIP protocol to coordinate voice which generated a savings of 3 million dollars annually; • Restructuring of positions and salaries of the entire area of Television Engineering in the face of the need for adequacy and competence due to new technologies and that led to the creation of "Multi-specialist Systems Operator" with a savings of 30 million dollars annually; • Setting goals and developing plans for improvement and innovation of systems, processes and procedures, adding value to the work to achieve better economic performance for the organization • Implementation of a project benchmarking and performance evaluation. Maintenance Supervisor - jan /90 a dec/01 Report: Engineering Manager 10 subordinates Activities developed • Implementation of computerized maintenance systems and integrated supply; • Responsible for planning, operating procedures, resource optimization, plans, work orders, control and structure of teams; • Elaboration and implementation of policies and strategies based on methods of analysis (QRQC, FMEA, FTA, RCM2) reflecting on OEE, MTBF and MTTR; • Professional experience in change management and workflow processes based on Lean Six Sigma to improve quality and speed of the change process models; • Identification and reassess the levels of importance of the equipment and facilities.
#V3mobility: University of Surrey achieves 5G speeds of 1Tbps
Exclusive: 5G Innovation Centre carries out ground-breaking speed tests
Intel's Brian David Johnson On Building A Human Future
Intel's resident futurist discusses the future.
Why Firmware Is So Vulnerable to Hacking, and What Can Be Done About It ...
When Kaspersky Lab revealed last week that it had uncovered a sophisticated piece of malware designed to plant malicious code inside the fir
The Mathematics Behind Getting All That Damned Snow Off Your Street | WIRED
This winter has dumped a lot of snow on the east coast. A lot of snow. Boston, to offer an example, has seen 99.9 inches of the stuff, just
Portland to generate electricity within its own water pipes
There's a lot of water constantly moving through the municipal pipelines of most major cities. While the water itself is already destined fo
10 percent of your brain: it's not a myth, it's a necessity
A movie came out in the middle of last year, Lucy, that was the latest in a long line of movies promoting the idea that we only use 10% of o
Opinion: IFTTT has just provided the universal IoT remote
Software developer IFTTT has been helping to automate mundane tasks using the internet for some time now, so it seems natural they would end
Artificial intelligence - the future of smart phones - WhaTech
The constant rapidity in the growth of smartphones has left the common people amazed of what else it can do now. Smartphone, the source of e
Rolls-Royce to Get Largest-Ever 3D Printed Component Off the Ground, Fli...
Large-scale 3D printed components are now getting ever larger in scale -- and in terms of ambition. Later this year, Rolls-Royce -- that mul
Google Can Now Tell You're Not a Robot With Just One Click | WIRED
On Wednesday, Google announced that many of its “Captchas”—the squiggled text tests designed to weed out automated spambots—will be reduced
Finnish Researchers Create Solar Electric Forest with 3D Printed Trees
Solar power technologies are the focus of voluminous research efforts, and now a team of scientists at the VTT Technical Research Centre of
Equation cyberspies use unrivaled, NSA-style techniques to hit Iran, Rus...
The group's attack on hard-drive firmware is one of the most advanced ever discovered, Kaspersky Lab said
'Encryption should be a global human right, Mr Cameron' (Wired UK)
Nico Sell, cofounder of encrypted messaging app Wickr, makes a plea to David Cameron to rethink his comments on banning private internet com
Why our roboticists are working for the 99 percent (Wired UK)
Robots are taking over the world -- well the front pages -- and are being blamed for the pre-crime of creating a dystopian world
Apple's Surprise Isn't That It's Building A New Car But That It's Not Bu...
I previously predicted that Apple would get into the car making business. I just thought they'd buy Tesla to do it. The news Friday that App
Ukrainian Army Using 3D Printed Drones To Battle Pro-Russian Separatists...
If you are at all following international news then you know that the situation along the Ukrainian/Russian border is extremely dangerous. T
ICL Researchers Figure out How to 3D Print Pure Graphene
We've seen an incredible amount of research hours and dollars being poured into an area where the 'miracle material' graphene converges with