- Wave Innovation TelecomConsultant Project and Technical Solutions in Telecommunications and Broadcasting, 2010 - presentThe new era of Information Technology and Telecommunications brings new challenges that require unique skills to customers optimize and prepare it for future opportunities. New creative ideas and requirements are unfolding for millions of entrepreneurs. Wave Innovation Telecom has the knowledge, connections and proven ability to help with the "start-up", and evaluating business opportunities existing in this dynamic new "World of Technology", providing management and consultancy services in technology to help businesses and clients develop a strategy and technology expertise in telecommunications systems.
- Grupo Rede Paranaense de Comunicação (GRPCOM)Engineering Manager, 1990 - 2009(Company belonging to the largest communications group of Paraná and one of the ten largest in Brazil. More than 1800 employees, two daily newspapers and eight television stations affiliates of Network Globo Television, two radios, an Internet portal and the Institute RPC). Engineering Manager – jan/02 a dec/09 Report: Engineering Director 90 subordinates Activities developed • Responsible for planning and design of eight "new headquarters" within the context of digitization of the signal flow, which covers the entire infrastructure for the deployment of Digital TV, culminating with the award by Globo Network Engineering in 2008 as a the best projects from Brazil; • Responsible for developing and implementing the project of transmitting media over fiber optic networks using IP, SDH and MPLS in partnership with Telecom Company, which encapsulates the headend station and transmits the entire stream multicast / unicast MPEG2 for all sites interconnected network (VPN), which generated a savings of 1.2 million dollars annually; • Responsible for the development, design, specifications and testing of streaming media over a network link fiber optic (single mode) using DWDM technology, which connects the TV link Paranaense NET in order to be able to travel on the HD signal and improving the quality SD signal; • Responsible for planning, design and definition of equipment “Digitalization System of Journalism”, in a totally computerized (tapeless) and connected by fiber-optic network, which in LR model provides flexibility in the transmission and consolidation of media servers in HR any site linked to fiber-optic network, somatized development of management and editing software, whose degree of automation systems thereby changing operational processes generating savings of more than 5 million dollars annually; • Responsible for planning, design and definition of equipment “Centralcasting System”, whose development led to the verification database and media (LR) stored on servers in each site, sending the media server for each display, signs of central court, monitoring views of each of the remote signal through process automation, centralized operation for fiber optic network from a central site generating a savings of 10 million dollars annually; • Responsible for planning, design, specification and testing of the "Communication System for Audio" that has linked eight sites across the transmission fiber-optic network using the VoIP protocol to coordinate voice which generated a savings of 3 million dollars annually; • Restructuring of positions and salaries of the entire area of Television Engineering in the face of the need for adequacy and competence due to new technologies and that led to the creation of "Multi-specialist Systems Operator" with a savings of 30 million dollars annually; • Setting goals and developing plans for improvement and innovation of systems, processes and procedures, adding value to the work to achieve better economic performance for the organization • Implementation of a project benchmarking and performance evaluation. Maintenance Supervisor - jan /90 a dec/01 Report: Engineering Manager 10 subordinates Activities developed • Implementation of computerized maintenance systems and integrated supply; • Responsible for planning, operating procedures, resource optimization, plans, work orders, control and structure of teams; • Elaboration and implementation of policies and strategies based on methods of analysis (QRQC, FMEA, FTA, RCM2) reflecting on OEE, MTBF and MTTR; • Professional experience in change management and workflow processes based on Lean Six Sigma to improve quality and speed of the change process models; • Identification and reassess the levels of importance of the equipment and facilities.
- Federal University of ParanaMsC Degree in Telecommunications Engineering, 2013 - present
- University Positivo (UP)MBA in Strategic Project Management, 2010 - 2012
- Fundação Getulio Vargas (FGV)MBA in Business Administration and Business Management, 2003 - 2004
- University Pontificia Católica do Paraná (PUC)Graduate Production Engineering, 2000 - 2000
- University Federal Tecnológica do Paraná (UFTPR)Graduate Management Maintenance, 1997 - 1997
- University Federal de Santa CatarinaGraduation Electro-Electronics Engineering, 1976 - 1982
- University Federal Tecnológica do Paraná (UFTPR)Graduate Teleinformatic and Computer Networks, 1999 - 1999
How Big Business builds license plate databases that track your every mo...
A new report today highlights the degree to which data collection companies are tracking the movements of Americans through ubiquitous deplo
How to download and install Windows 8.1 Update 1 for free (right now) | ...
If you want to download Windows 8.1 Update 1 for free, ahead of its official launch on April 8, you're in luck! Just follow these simple ins
First nonflammable lithium-ion battery will stop your smartphone, car, a...
Lithium-ion batteries, despite being one of the most important pieces of modern technology, have always had a particularly grievous flaw: Th
1.5 miles under a Chinese mountain made of marble, the hunt for dark mat...
PandaX is about to go hunting for the elusive dark matter particle known as the WIMP. Its stalking grounds are deep under a marble mountain
My thoughts on big data and data science: no, it's not hype
Denying that big data is a new paradigm (post year 2000) is like saying that the human population has been huge for a long time: if we can h
The Internet of Things & Big Data – Is Technology Thinking For You?
The Internet of Things in Action “Good morning. It’s 6 AM and time to wake up.” These are the words that greet me first thing in the morning
Bringing Cooperation to Cloud Computing - IEEE - The Institute
New IEEE project aims to make it easier to use multiple clouds
Graphene rival 'phosphorene' is born to be a transistor - tech - 24 Janu...
Unlike graphene, phosphorene is a natural semiconductor and so may be better at turbocharging the next generation of computers
Landis+Gyr’s Quiet Path to the Utility Cloud Platform : Greentech Media
Old-school hosted services meet big utility MDMS and analytics, integrated in the cloud.
Internet and Cable Giant Comcast Will Soon Sell Electricity in Pennsylva...
Comcast’s Triple Play package bundles television, internet and phone. With the company’s plans to sell electricity, it could soon become a q
South Korea to spend $1.5 billion on 5G mobile network that’s ’1,000 tim...
South Korea, eager to keep its title as the world's most connected nation, has announced that it will spend $1.5 billion (1.6 trillion won)
Japan is preparing to launch a giant magnetic net that will trawl space ...
Next month, Japan's space agency (JAXA) will launch a space trawler -- a spacecraft that will drag a giant aluminium and steel net while orb
Bendy implant harnesses the power of your beating heart - tech - 20 Janu...
Cows, pigs and sheep have been fitted with a silicone implant that generates small amounts of energy from the body's natural rhythms – enoug
Who makes the most reliable hard drives? | ExtremeTech
A few months ago we asked and answered one of computing's oldest questions: How long do hard drives actually last? That story missed one vit