- Wave Innovation TelecomConsultant of Projects and Technical Solutions in Telecommunications and Broadcasting, 2010 - presentThe new era of Information Technology and Telecommunications brings new challenges that require unique skills to customers optimize and prepare it for future opportunities. New creative ideas and requirements are unfolding for millions of entrepreneurs. Wave Innovation Telecom has the knowledge, connections and proven ability to help with the "start-up", and evaluating business opportunities existing in this dynamic new "World of Technology", providing management and consultancy services in technology to help businesses and clients develop a strategy and technology expertise in telecommunications systems.
- Grupo Rede Paranaense de Comunicação (GRPCOM)Engineering Manager, 1990 - 2009(Company belonging to the largest communications group of Paraná and one of the ten largest in Brazil. More than 1800 employees, two daily newspapers and eight television stations affiliates of Network Globo Television, two radios, an Internet portal and the Institute RPC). Engineering Manager – jan/02 a dec/09 Report: Engineering Director 90 subordinates Activities developed • Responsible for planning and design of eight "new headquarters" within the context of digitization of the signal flow, which covers the entire infrastructure for the deployment of Digital TV, culminating with the award by Globo Network Engineering in 2008 as a the best projects from Brazil; • Responsible for developing and implementing the project of transmitting media over fiber optic networks using IP, SDH and MPLS in partnership with Telecom Company, which encapsulates the headend station and transmits the entire stream multicast / unicast MPEG2 for all sites interconnected network (VPN), which generated a savings of 1.2 million dollars annually; • Responsible for the development, design, specifications and testing of streaming media over a network link fiber optic (single mode) using DWDM technology, which connects the TV link Paranaense NET in order to be able to travel on the HD signal and improving the quality SD signal; • Responsible for planning, design and definition of equipment “Digitalization System of Journalism”, in a totally computerized (tapeless) and connected by fiber-optic network, which in LR model provides flexibility in the transmission and consolidation of media servers in HR any site linked to fiber-optic network, somatized development of management and editing software, whose degree of automation systems thereby changing operational processes generating savings of more than 5 million dollars annually; • Responsible for planning, design and definition of equipment “Centralcasting System”, whose development led to the verification database and media (LR) stored on servers in each site, sending the media server for each display, signs of central court, monitoring views of each of the remote signal through process automation, centralized operation for fiber optic network from a central site generating a savings of 10 million dollars annually; • Responsible for planning, design, specification and testing of the "Communication System for Audio" that has linked eight sites across the transmission fiber-optic network using the VoIP protocol to coordinate voice which generated a savings of 3 million dollars annually; • Restructuring of positions and salaries of the entire area of Television Engineering in the face of the need for adequacy and competence due to new technologies and that led to the creation of "Multi-specialist Systems Operator" with a savings of 30 million dollars annually; • Setting goals and developing plans for improvement and innovation of systems, processes and procedures, adding value to the work to achieve better economic performance for the organization • Implementation of a project benchmarking and performance evaluation. Maintenance Supervisor - jan /90 a dec/01 Report: Engineering Manager 10 subordinates Activities developed • Implementation of computerized maintenance systems and integrated supply; • Responsible for planning, operating procedures, resource optimization, plans, work orders, control and structure of teams; • Elaboration and implementation of policies and strategies based on methods of analysis (QRQC, FMEA, FTA, RCM2) reflecting on OEE, MTBF and MTTR; • Professional experience in change management and workflow processes based on Lean Six Sigma to improve quality and speed of the change process models; • Identification and reassess the levels of importance of the equipment and facilities.
- Federal University of ParanaMsC Degree in Telecommunications Engineering, 2013 - present
- University Positivo (UP)MBA in Strategic Project Management, 2010 - 2012
- Fundação Getulio Vargas (FGV)MBA in Business Administration and Business Management, 2003 - 2004
- University Pontificia Católica do Paraná (PUC)Graduate Production Engineering, 2000 - 2000
- University Federal Tecnológica do Paraná (UFTPR)Graduate Management Maintenance, 1997 - 1997
- University Federal de Santa CatarinaGraduation Electro-Electronics Engineering, 1976 - 1982
- University Federal Tecnológica do Paraná (UFTPR)Graduate Teleinformatic and Computer Networks, 1999 - 1999
Education, breastfeeding, and gender affect our bodies’ microbiomes
It will be a while before microbiome-based treatments will be available.
Mission-critical satellite communications wide open to malicious hacking
Weaknesses from a host of makers pose risks to military, aviation, shipping.
Google now lets you access your computer through Android with Chrome Rem...
Google's Chrome Remote Desktop service, first launched in 2011, is coming to mobile. Today, the company released an Android app that will le
The World’s Smartest Toy Cars Just Got Supercharged | Gadget Lab | WIRED
Anki Drive, the artificial intelligence-assistanted toy car game that debuted last fall, is back with new cars, new tracks, and new ways to
Google’s New Street View Image Recognition Algorithm Can Beat Most CAPTC...
Here is an interesting conundrum for Google: it has created an algorithm that's significantly better at reading street numbers in Street Vie
This Is What It's Like to Drive on a Glow-in-the-Dark Highway
Energy-trapping paint is bringing a Tron-like aesthetic to the roads of the Netherlands.
Quantum gate could link multiple qubits into single computer
Photons could enable networking between multiple qubits.
Submarine drone dives into hunt for missing MH370 jet - tech - 14 April ...
An autonomous underwater vehicle is being dispatched on a series of 24-hour-long missions to look for the lost Malaysia Airlines flight
Blackboard and Internet2’s Quest to Innovate Higher Education > ENGIN...
Blackboard joins with Internet2 to bring moonshots to higher education.
2>2 or: How I Learned to Stop Waiting and Love the Computer
The fuss on quantum computing has been quite excessive considering it has been going on for almost 40 years now. Quantum computer (qc) has b
AI Developers to power new generation of context driven artificial intel...
Spurred by recent advances in machine learning and artificial intelligence, context-aware intelligent assistants represent the new frontier
Land Rover’s New Invention Lets You See Through Your Car’s Hood | Autopi...
Rear-facing cameras have replaced craning your neck while reversing. Screens are about to replace windows on private jets. Now, Land Rover i
With the death of Windows XP, now is the perfect time to switch to Linux...
If you're one of the few hundred million people that are still using Windows XP, I have a suggestion for you: It's time to switch to make th
Here's How To Protect Yourself From The Massive Security Flaw That's Tak...
It's been a while since there was a computer...
Novel ultra-fast electrical circuits use light-generated tunneling currents
Scientists have successfully designed and fabricated electrical circuits that can operate at hundreds of terahertz frequencies, which is ten