Ready Universal Sensor Kit, or RUSK is a Spark Core add-on SENSOR board that comes with all of the bells and whistles, ready to go:
- Noise level (with built-in microphone).
- UV Index and Illumination.
- Barometric pressure and Altitude.
- Air relative humidity and Soil moisture*.
- Air and Soil temperature*.
- Up to 3 sources of power measurements* using non-invasive, split-core clamps.
- A 3-axis gyroscope and a 3-axis accelerometer with an on-board Digital Motion Processor™.
- Powered by solar with proper MPPT charging control, battery terminals or via the on-board USB port. Turn sensors on or off in software so that you can manage battery life.
- 2 on-board activity LEDs to let you know what it's doing.
- Pin breakout for all the unused A/DIO so that you can further customize it to your requirements.
- You'll still have direct access to TX, RX, D6, D7, A6, A7, SDA/SCL, RST and GND.
- Works with the Core and Photon.
- Super sleek profile at just 71mm by 42mm, and
- Two layer PCB, single-side, surface mounted components.
Just mate it with the Spark Core, and it's READY!
All this, packaged into one neat little board that's the size of a pack of gum.