- Micron TechnologySoftware Engineer (SCADA), 1991 - present
- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (BJJ)
- Blue Belt under Craig Kukuk
- Training at Freestyle Training Center in Meridian, Idaho
- Mixed Martial Arts (MMA)
- Ubuntu Linux
- Web dev
- Computer forensics
- Condor - High Throughput Grid Computing
- Perl programming
"We are looking for someone to help us with consulting for one of our customers. The skills are below. This person would work with our Solution Architect to develop a solution around certifying apps and devices for use in OpenStack. So we need a Senior consultant that is very familiar with both Linux and the cloud environment.
We need a seasoned technologist to help develop and run a testing program on the Ubuntu cloud server and OpenStack frameworks. Preferred location is the Seattle area, but we are willing to look at all qualified resources
· Degree in Computer Science from a reputable institution
· 5 years experience with large-scale computing networks and server infrastructures
· Strong knowledge and direct experience with server virtualization and leading VM/hypervisor products
· Strong knowledge and direct experience with storage technologies
· Deep experience with public or private cloud deployments, including getting new cloud deployments up and running
· Minimum 5 years experience with Linux operating system variants, including Ubuntu, SUSE, or Red Hat
· Some direct experience with the Ubuntu operating system
· Familiarity with the OpenStack foundation and technologies. Prefer an active participant in the OpenStack.org effort
Use the hashtag #plusmyschool to let us know how your school uses Google+
Let me know if it works.
Google Voice - One phone number, online voicemail, and enhanced call fea...
Google Voice gives you one number for all your phones, voicemail as easy as email, free US long distance, low rates on international calls,
A TED View of the Future: Hypersonic Gliders, Liquid Batteries and Flyin...
This morning the TED conference brought researchers out of the lab to show off their latest gadgets -- if you can use the word "gadget" to d
Cryptocat Creates an Encrypted, Disposable Chatroom on Any Computer with...
If you need to have an encrypted, private chat but don't have the tools handy to do so, you can just use Cryptocat. While anyone will be ab
Sneak Pineapple peak: Hak5 creates even more lethal Wi-Fi hot spot honey...
Hackers and pen testers worldwide should be smiling and happy. At ShmooCon, Hak5 host Darren Kitchen gave a sneak preview of the new, improv
How long does your mobile phone provider store data for law enforcement ...
The ACLU has the previously unreleased dirt on how long your cell phone company is holding onto to your data. The Justice Department handed
TechCrunch | Yes, Google Drive Is Coming. For Real This Time.
About a month ago, some additions to the code in Chromium (the open source browser behind Chrome) suggested that the long-fabled "GDrive" ma
Mobile phone eavesdropping made easy: Hackers crack GPRS encryption
How creepy would it be if it were easy to snoop and intercept all those texts, emails and photos you send over your mobile phone? Among the
HTC ThunderBolt desktop docking station: The perfect charging solution |...
HTC ThunderBolt desktop docking station and charger.