I just got out of Ranny (pronounced "rainy") T's awesome total body fitness class at RecSports UT and felt like a walk across campus, and I wandered across this delightful, fun event with kite flying, henna tattoos (I got one), lessons in 5 Indian dialects, a cricket match and tasty somasas. I'm not even sure who put this event on. The music was great too.
2 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Kite flying, calligraphy, somosas, cricket and great Indian music prevailed on a sunny day at the UT quad.Jan 29, 2012
- everyday fare for us, in India :)Jan 30, 2012
- I saw a group playing cricket at a middle school in South Austin today. Was really random. There a specific event going on or just coincidence it was on the same weekend as the UT happenings?Jan 30, 2012
- I'm not sure, I never really nailed down who was putting on the UT event. It sure was fun though and my henna tattoo still hasn't worn off.Jan 30, 2012
- cheersJan 31, 2012
- 'I tend to think that cricket is the greatest thing that God ever created on earth - certainly greater than sex, although sex isn't too bad either.'
Harold PinterFeb 2, 2012