Meeting with Michael Ray the pool builder guy at Haley Dais in Cedar Creek, TX on Tuesday, September 15th. We're going through a long vetting process with Michael. My wife adamantly opposes him. I like the guy. He gets mixed reviews but can explain them. Should we let him build a container home and pool? What would the likely outcome be. Watch the video!
Michael Ray the pool guy at Haley Dais or "do one thing every day that scares you"
40 Photos - View album
2 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 3 previous comments
- I need my crowd for this one. It's a difficult decision on whether to offer this guy a job and a place to live in our community. The local community will have their say also.Sep 15, 2015
- My two cents on this- I've worked with people with these types of reviews before. Just recently, actually, with remodeling my home in Phoenix. While I was ultimately satisfied with the results, I spent a lot of time, money, and effort staying on top of the project. My best friend used the same guys and had the same issue. If you have the time to put in, it might be worth it, but otherwise the stress of getting things completed the way you want might not be worth it.Sep 15, 2015
- Beginning to think that. Did you watch any of the videos Steve?Sep 15, 2015
- No. Listen to your wife. After all is said and done, you will still be with her and living with your pool. ;-)Sep 16, 2015
- Good point. My crowd is helping!Sep 16, 2015
- I thought there were more.Sep 17, 2015
Add a comment...