- University of Massachusetts AmherstBotany, 1974 - 1978
- University of Massachusetts BostonBiology
- Massachusetts College of ArtCeramics, pottery
- Massachusetts Horticultural SocietyLichenology
- Lawrence High SchoolFalmouth, MA
- Immaculate Heart of Mary SchoolIndianapolis, IN
- ✔ Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, Massachusetts, United StatesPrincipal Scientist, present
- ✔ Dana-Farber Cancer InstituteDirector, Molecular Biology Core Facilities, present
- ✔ Harvard Medical SchoolPrincipal Associate in Biological Chemistry and Molecular Pharmacology, present
- ✔ Paul T Morrison Biotechnology ConsultantsPresident, present
- ✔ Harvard UniversityDirector, Molecular Biology and Genomics Core Facility, present
- ✔ Dana-Farber Cancer InstituteAssociate Director Blais Proteomics Center, present
- •Marine Biological Laboratory of Woods Hole, •Grain Mill of Falmouth •Cap'n Kidd of Woods Hole,•Otis Air Force Base, Falmouth, •Sheraton Hotel of Falmouth, etc.•Dishwasher •freight car unloader •cashier •gopher •lab rat •nail puller •painter (of wood) •weed puller •catheter changer •electrode maker •electron microscopist •etc, 1972 - 1980
- ✔ = denotes a current verified position
Just Google "MBCF"
450 Brookline Avenue, Boston, MA
European Science’s Great Leap Backward - The New Yorker
Scientific achievement has become a questionable priority in both Europe and the United States. Increasingly, we express contempt for the id
Illuminating the Interactome | The Scientist Magazine®
A massive screen yields the most comprehensive map of binary human protein interactions to date.
Genetic Data Clarify Insect Evolution | The Scientist Magazine®
Researchers create a phylogenetic tree of insects by comparing the sequences of 1,478 protein-coding genes among species.
Amazon Kindle Voyage Gets Praise for New Features, Scorn for Pricing
While it may not sound like much to spend $199 for a tablet-like device, many believe that two hundred dollars is too high a price to pay fo
Green Groups Go To War On Scientific Reform In Europe
It is, perhaps, not the best of times for Greenpeace. Many of its supporters are angered at the revelation that a senior executive has been
Genome Editing Cuts Out HIV | The Scientist Magazine®
Researchers use the CRISPR/Cas9 method to remove the virus from the host genome in human cell lines.
An entire bacterial genome discovered inside that of a fruit fly
Bacteria have the ability to transfer genes to one another. Now, scientists have found that one species, Wolbachia, has managed to transfer
Leaving the Anti-Vaccine Movement - Voices For Vaccines
I can’t tell you how I became pro-vaccine without first telling you how I became anti-vaccine. When my oldest daughter was about four months
Genetically Engineered Bananas – Audiommunity with Pamela Ronald | Food ...
Bananas are delicious. Personally, my favorite consumption methods are in oatmeal or cereal, in smoothies, or just on their own (for the rec
I just used The ABRF MarketPlace to find a core and it was Amazeballs!
Check it out. The last time I looked I knew I wasn't getting a comprehensive list of cores in my area, now it has everyone. I found some com
Mandatory GMO food labeling -- a subsidy for the organic food industry
In his 11/17/13 Boulder Daily Camera Guest Commentary, Craig Shiesley, vice president of White Wave Foods, argues for mandatory, national GM
Calaca-A-Day 365 Project Day 298 - +Paul T Morrison
Day 298 - +Paul T Morrison For anyone I draw - you are more than welcome or rather encouraged to right click - save as download these, color