July 6th she was in a terrible accident and will need some help
Take a moment to share or donate, and even if you cannot donate, sharing would help a lot. She is going to need our help with her medical bills, I am asking for a share and/or a plus to get awareness for a friend, a coworker, a fiance and a daughter. She deserves our help as much as possible. Help us get her back to Seattle.
All help is appreciated.
I've said very nice things about your spam filter in the past, but I'm afraid I am going to have to take it all back. I'm currently going through the spam for the last week, and have gone through about a third of it.
Something you did recently has been an unmitigated disaster. Of the roughly 1000 spam threads I've gone through so far, right now 228 threads were incorrectly marked as spam.
That's not the 0.1% false positive rate you tried to make such a big deal about last week. No. That's over 20% of my spambox being real emails with patches and pull requests. Almost a quarter!
I don't know how to even describe the level of brokenness in those kinds of spam numbers. There were a few pages of email (I've got it set up so it shows me 50 threads per page) where more than half of the "spam" wasn't.
Quite frankly, that sucks. It's not acceptable. Whatever you started doing a few days ago is completely and utterly broken.
It's actually at the point where I'm noticing missing messages in the email conversations I see, because gmail has been marking emails in the middle of the conversation as spam. Things that people replied to and that contained patches and problem descriptions.
They didn't try to sell me a bigger penis or tell me about how somebody is cheating on me. Really.
You dun goofed. Badly. Get your shit together, because a 20% error rate for spam detection is making your spam filter useless.
[ Edit: looks like it started four days ago. As of July 13, it looks like a big swath of lkml has been marked as spam for me. ]
[ Edit 2: final numbers: out of around 3000 spam threads, I had to mark 1190 threads as "not spam". So the numbers actually got worse: about 30% of my spam-box wasn't actually spam. It started around 1pm on Monday, July 13th. The problem really is that clear, that I can tell pretty much when it started ]
[ Edit 3: it wasn't just patches, and it's not just lkml. There were things like Junio's recent git v2.5.0-rc2 announcement etc. The new gmail spam filter hates any mailing list emails, apparently. In the time I wrote the last note, I got seven more emails marked as spam, two of which weren't. ]
We recently held our drawing for Google I/O 2015. Unfortunately your application was not selected. We encourage you check out the I/O Live or a local I/O Extended event in your area.
The Google I/O Team
What does it take to get to Google I/O event.. 4 years in a row :(
It's been a while since I've looked at it, but sure, throw in literal "x-ray" style technology and this could literally lead to being headgear for an iron-man style supersuit one day...watch out for military application, on that note.
Way to go Paul!
- University of California, IrvineInformation and Computer ScienceMajor in Information and Computer Science with emphasis on Operating Systems and Computer networking
- Monument Valley
- Plants vs. Zombies 2
- Develop software (Android/Windows/Embedded) and like to tweak things in general.
- Love Good Music of every genre (from Classical Mozart, Rock, Jazz, Soundtracks, Metal, rap, hip/hop etc)
- Have a huge Blu-Ray collection (Huge Movie Enthusiast).
- Love Electronic Gadgets of any sort (phones, tablet, Home Theater, etc)
- Love Cycling, Basketball and Table Tennis (AKA Ping Pong). I play @ Westside Table Tennis Club a few times a month.
- Love working with my hands (like restoring old wood furniture)
- DaqriAndroid Software Development Engineer, 2014 - presentWorking on future technology which will transform the lives of everyone using it ;)
- PanavisionSenior Software Project Engineer, 2006 - 2014Designed and developed various image sensor software, motor controls software and various subsystem control software.
- BAE SystemsPrinciple Software Engineer, 1996 - 2006Designed and developed various Flight Control Computers for several aircrafts such as BA-609, M346, X-32, Apache etc.
Apple iPhone 6 (T-Mobile) For Sale - $590 on Swappa (EHZ124)
For sale on Swappa: a gently-used EHZ124 Apple iPhone 6 (T-Mobile) for $590. Buy safely on Swappa and save time and money.
[Kernel][4.4.2]KAsp3rd Kernel | T-Mobile LG G3 | XDA Forum
I bring to you D851 KAsp3rd Kernel Based on the D850 kernel source Download Source BUGS: *GPU Governor *Choosing simple_ondemand will cause
The Beating Heart of the All New HTC One (M8): Qualcomm's Snapdragon 801
At the centre of any HTC is the processor. A combination of CPU (general processing) and GPU (graphics processing), the modern processor is
Google Plus Creates Uproar Over Forced YouTube Integration
Google Plus is back in the headlines again, but not for any spike in users or must-have new features. Rather, Google's social network has no
Android terminology explanation and why ROOT isn't a crime
android root rom mike1986
Re: [PATCH 1/2] staging: zram: add Crypto API support
Hello, On Tue, Jul 30, 2013 at 02:30:48PM +0200, Piotr Sarna wrote: > Current version of zram does not allow any substitution of a default >
Police Break Into Private Home Without a Warrant and Tase Residents (Cot...
COTATI, CA -- Police are called out to an apartment for a noise compliant by the neighbors. The three occupants inside non-aggressively exer