- release 006 (03/10/2015)
* tweak android binder
* add intelliplug 4.0
* add powerHAL integration with intelliplug 4.0 for automatic low power mode
Check out fauxclock here for total controls!
I was going to wait for LP 5.1 to show up, but it may be a while. So here's a version with integrated Power HAL to play nice with built-in power management from Lollipop!
Good night and enjoy!
- release 005 (03/08/2015)
* add MDSS color/gamma controls
* more zswap optimizations
* add interruptible wait loops from cyanogen
* optimize LMK for use with Zswap
* remove some useless dmesg spams
Check out the latest fauxclock here for all the latest controls and tweaks here:
We recently held our drawing for Google I/O 2015. Unfortunately your application was not selected. We encourage you check out the I/O Live or a local I/O Extended event in your area.
The Google I/O Team
What does it take to get to Google I/O event.. 4 years in a row :(
* updated to latest 5.1 source drop
All previous power HAL integration with intelliplug 4.0 are all there including integrated low power mode!
check out faux clock here for total controls!
Enjoy and good night!
u - ultimate CPU up to 2.8GHz (turbo boosted!)
- release 025 (03/10/2015)
* updated to 5.1 source drop
* add intellli_plug 4.0
* add binder update
* add missing kexec patch
* new Power HAL integration with intelliplug 4.0!
Check out fauxclock here for best controls over your devices!
- University of California, IrvineInformation and Computer ScienceMajor in Information and Computer Science with emphasis on Operating Systems and Computer networking
- Develop software (Android/Windows/Embedded) and like to tweak things in general.
- Love Good Music of every genre (from Classical Mozart, Rock, Jazz, Soundtracks, Metal, rap, hip/hop etc)
- Have a huge Blu-Ray collection (Huge Movie Enthusiast).
- Love Electronic Gadgets of any sort (phones, tablet, Home Theater, etc)
- Love Cycling, Basketball and Table Tennis (AKA Ping Pong). I play @ Westside Table Tennis Club a few times a month.
- Love working with my hands (like restoring old wood furniture)
- DaqriAndroid Software Development Engineer, 2014 - presentWorking on future technology which will transform the lives of everyone using it ;)
- PanavisionSenior Software Project Engineer, 2006 - 2014Designed and developed various image sensor software, motor controls software and various subsystem control software.
- BAE SystemsPrinciple Software Engineer, 1996 - 2006Designed and developed various Flight Control Computers for several aircrafts such as BA-609, M346, X-32, Apache etc.
[Kernel][4.4.2]KAsp3rd Kernel | T-Mobile LG G3 | XDA Forum
I bring to you D851 KAsp3rd Kernel Based on the D850 kernel source Download Source BUGS: *GPU Governor *Choosing simple_ondemand will cause
The Beating Heart of the All New HTC One (M8): Qualcomm's Snapdragon 801
At the centre of any HTC is the processor. A combination of CPU (general processing) and GPU (graphics processing), the modern processor is
Google Plus Creates Uproar Over Forced YouTube Integration
Google Plus is back in the headlines again, but not for any spike in users or must-have new features. Rather, Google's social network has no
Android terminology explanation and why ROOT isn't a crime
android root rom mike1986
Re: [PATCH 1/2] staging: zram: add Crypto API support
Hello, On Tue, Jul 30, 2013 at 02:30:48PM +0200, Piotr Sarna wrote: > Current version of zram does not allow any substitution of a default >
Police Break Into Private Home Without a Warrant and Tase Residents (Cot...
COTATI, CA -- Police are called out to an apartment for a noise compliant by the neighbors. The three occupants inside non-aggressively exer