- Walking is a way of remembering, driving wipes the slate clean.
- Revamped pub signs are the tarot pack of country topography.
- Place expresses itself through the person you choose as a guide.
- Memory is a darkroom for the development of fiction.
- A walk is a floating autobiography.
- Decay is heritage too, we must learn to appreciated it.
- Little sleep, early wanderings, prospecting for language that is no longer to be found.
....England is a park from which poets have been banished, leaving behind some really nasty weather.
Illustration of the optical phenomena of spectral distribution and intensity in Frauhofer patterns produced by white light shone through a variety of apertures, including circles
- Computational Artist, present
Paul Prudence is a audio-visual performer working with computational and algorithmic environments. His work focuses on the ways in which sound, space and form can be cross wired to create generative visual-music experiences. Paul also maintains the research weblog Dataisnature in which he writes about the interrelationships between natural processes, computational systems and procedural-based art practices.