New - Smart Lock for Passwords: An API that recognizes and pre-fills login credentials across devices. Your users can save their password and never be asked for it again on. Try it out on , , , , and 's Android apps or sites (on Chrome) today.
Google sign-in: An updated Google branded sign in is now available for your app and site. The NYTimes has seen a 20% increase in signed-in usage of their site after implementing this.
Identity Toolkit: Just getting started with an app? Check out our authorization solution in-a-box.
Visit developers.google.com/identity to learn more.
Not only am I the Chief Creative Officer at ProCPR, but I'm also the creator of the world's largest website dedicated to the Chronicles of Narnia: NarniaFans.com! I've been able to attend the World Premiere of Prince Caspian, as well as meet and interview many of the cast and crew of the film. Through this I've met many wonderful people and been closer to the film industry than ever before.
I've also run M. Night Fans and Matrix Fans, both of which are the top websites in their arenas. Walden Media Fans is getting there, but I'm currently re-thinking the back-end of that site to make it liquid quick in it's updates and system.
Through each of these websites, I have made connections with amazing people, and I visited the set of The Voyage of the Dawn Treader in the fall of 2009 in Australia where I proposed to my wife on the deck of the Dawn Treader. We then went to visit some friends at Weta in New Zealand, where they were hard at work on finishing Avatar, and we visited sites where various scenes were shot in Lord of the Rings.
We went to Cornwall (and sailed on the Matthew of Bristol aka "Dawn Treader"), Italy (Rome for a Papal Blessing, Florence and Venice), and Walt Disney World for our ridiculous honeymoon, which 20th Century Fox helped out with, and some friends in Florida as well.
We returned to England soon after for the World Premiere of Dawn Treader with HRH The Queen.
Holy smokes! What an amazing time I've had so far. And just think... it's only just begun!
- ProTrainings Europe LTDChief Creative Officer / Co-Founder, 2008 - presentSame as ProTrainings
- ProTrainingsChief Creative Officer / Co-Founder, 2001 - presentWith this company I have developed and become proficient in many areas and achieved a level of mastery in multiple areas including:Brand development and strategy.Marketing and Social Media Campaign Development.Building web site traffic growthDeveloping web site UX / UI.Video training videography and planning.Blog upkeep and design.Video editingDirectingStoryboardingWeb Site DesignConcept ArtistCinematographyAnd I blog about CPR and Medical related stories that I find interesting.
- Grand Rapids Public LibraryPage, 1996 - 2003Quite simply, I shelved books, CDs, DVDs and the always popular VHS and Audio Book collections. I was also present when the entire library moved locations a couple of times so that the building could be renovated. I quickly became very adept at shelving and could very quickly scan an entire shelf of books and find titles that were out of order. I also came up with a few ideas for how to do things better, including the shelving choice for what at the time was a new and growing collection of DVDs. Of course, being at the bottom of the library chain, my idea didn't come to fruition until we were moving to the temporary location and somehow the shelves the DVDs were on had gotten destroyed. Not that I had anything to do with that. Either way, it made room for my ideas to take hold and it wound up a very successful plan, as I knew it would be. I would also finish my own work so quickly that I would pick up the slack of others that weren't quite so fast. Had a great time getting to know the others when I was there, and will never forget the people that I worked with.
- G-Squared ConstructionFirestopping Specialist, 2002 - 2003Full time work doing fire-stopping in Hospitals. Lead team at one huge hospital, which a national fire-inspector said was the best fire-stopping he'd ever seen. After we finished the two major hospitals in Grand Rapids, MI as well as one minor, and another minor hospital in Paw Paw, MI, the company dissolved as most of us moved on to either college, new positions, or were hired by the hospital to do the same work on a full-time scale. It was great while it lasted, and I worked with great friends.
- CountingDown.comModerator, present
- Angry Birds Stella
- Clash of Clans
- Agent Alice
Narnia Fans - Voyage of the Dawn Treader Narnia Movie News
The Chronicles of Narnia movie news and community gathering site. Features the Dancing Lawn, the premiere Narnia fan forum. Covering the lat
The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies - Movies & TV on Google Play
Academy Award®-winning filmmaker Peter Jackson returns to Middle-earth with the final of three films based on J.R.R. Tolkien's enduring mast
PriorityHR makes clients’ human resources needs a priority
A local outsourcing company tailors human resources and employee benefits solutions to meet local client needs.
AQUAMAN First Look: Director Zack Snyder Releases First Image of Jason M...
From the Twitter release, here is DC's Aquaman! Aquaman will appear in the upcoming film, Batman ...
7 Reasons More GameCube Controller Adapters for Wii U are Coming | Sweet...
Dear fans of Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, I feel your pain, regarding the GameCube Controller Adapter for Wii U. It's being sold at ridiculo
Harold Ramis, Chicago actor, writer and director, dead at 69
Harold Ramis was one of Hollywood’s most successful comedy filmmakers when he moved his family from Los Angeles back to the Chicago area in
HTC commits to giving all new flagship devices major Android updates for...
Manufacturer also exploring updating the U.S. HTC One X directly to Android 4.4 Hoping to open up the communication lines to its customers,
If firms like Target won't protect privacy, make 'em pay
Companies leave customer information vulnerable to hackers because better safeguards cost money. Fines could change their attitude.
How Homestar Runner changed web series for the better
The series’ reach can be felt throughout the world of pop culture, 10 years past its peak.