- One Em PressWriter, Editor, Web Tinkerer, 2006 - present
- Bloodshot RecordsRegional Publicity, 2006 - 2008
- School of the Art Institute of ChicagoWeb Content and Assets Manager, 2008 - 2010
- Independents Day Media/Punk Planet Magazine2006 - 2007
- Caffe PergolesiManager, 1999 - 2006
I currently work with a number of organizations, including Pivotal and Howlround. Previously I edited Shareable Magazine, and served as Content Manager and Strategist at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago. My work has also appeared in publications such as GOOD, Utne Reader, the AV Club, and the SF Weekly. I blog about art, data, and civil society at Cohere.
Austin via Chicago via Santa Cruz. Irascible but empathetic.
- University of California, Santa Cruz