* Improved Qt Quick Controls, better integration with QWidget
* Enhancements and bugfixes to QtWidget too
* Accessibility (A11y) fully supported on all platforms
* Qt Quick scene graph replaced with an even better one
* New classes: QTimeZone, QCollator, QCommandLineParser
Platform status: Qt Windows Extras and Qt Mac Extras modules added; iOS and Android fully supported except for QtWebkit, bluetooth and NFC. And Qt 5.2 contains a tech preview for WinRT!
PJSIP version 2.2 is released, with the focus on new PJSUA2 API, an Object Oriented API for C++, Java/Android, and Python. See the new PJSUA2 Book, a comprehensive tutorial/documentation specifically for this API, for more info. Also Android is now…
- Mondial TélécomSoftware Engineer, 2010 - present
- Master Media France - SeecardSoftware Developer, 2007 - 2008
- MiyowaSoftware Engineer, 2008 - 2010
Experimental Version of Qt Creator’s WinRT Plugin | Qt Blog
As many of you might have heard, we released Qt Creator's 3.1 beta version on March 4th. While a lot of new things were mentioned in the blo
Datomic Development ResourcesArchitecture Overview
Architecture Overview. A Datomic database stores a collection of facts. The facts in a database are immutable; once stored, they do not chan
Re: udev breakages - was: Re: Need of an ".async_probe()" type of callba...
On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 10:24 AM, Kay Sievers wrote: > > Nothing really "breaks", It's "slow" and it will surely be fixed when > we know what