Specialist, 2009 - present
Specialist at Apple Retail Store in Edina MN
IS&T Services Delivery Consultant, 2015 - present
Change Manager and Customer Relations between IT and Park Nicollet clinics in and around the Twin Cities.
IT Change Manager, 2013 - 2015
Change Management process development and management; Major Incident Management process development and management
Gillette Children's Specialty Healthcare
IT Change Manager and HIPAA Security Analyst, 2009 - 2013
• Develop, document, implement and administer Gillette’s ITIL Change Management
• Develop and improve implementation, test, validation and backout documentation templates used to provide evidence of due diligence
• Develop, document and implement Network Security policy
• Research and recommend HIPAA-compliant network and PHI security measures that support patient context management, fast-user switching and biometric and/or rapid logon
• Researched and evaluated Configuration Management Database solution using ServiceNow integration with existing ITIL solution (Numara FootPrints) – alternate solution chosen (modified asset management database using FootPrints)
• Managed IAM (Identity and Access Management) solution to create bi-annual attestation reports for network and system access rights
• Assisted with gap analyses to support SDLC effort / continuous improvement efforts for existing systems and to develop new or additional solutions as needed
Change Manager, 2008 - 2009
• Developed, documented, implemented and administered ITIL Change Management Process.
• Prepare and distribute agenda & Chair Change Review, CAB, and weekly Problem (Sev1) Review meetings.
• Manage Major Incident Conference Bridge.
• Developed, proposed and chair daily Service Delivery Update Meetings.
• Audit Compliance
• Assisted with development of home-grown CMDB used to determine scope, relationship, conflict, risk and impact of Configuration Item (Infrastructure) changes
• Assisted with creation, documentation and implementation of Incident Management and Problem Management processes
Change Manager, 2007 - 2007
• Chaired CAB and Weekend Coordination meetings & produced reports showing requested vs approved changes
• Remedy admin
• Emergency change management
• Training documentation
• Audit compliance
• Assist with Problem Management proces
Change Manager, 1996 - 2007
• Chaired CRB/CAB, managed review and approval of 80 to 100 medium- and high-risk RFCs each CAB meetings, plus emergency, exception and low-risk RFCs outside CAB.
• Ensured Change Process and SOX compliance by all operational teams by establishing Change Processes and directives and documenting on Change Intranet site.
• Established vision and direction for the Change team, mentored team members to maintain consistent application of policy and process to comply with ITIL methodology.
• Prepared and provided ongoing reports on tool performance as well as process compliance and usage statistics to Senior Staff members.
• Improved Change Process compliance by coordinating outside consultant coding and configuration of Peregrine ServiceCenter with process modification and adjustment.
• Drove ITIL Change Management configuration requirements for HP ServiceCenter deployment to 1400 users.
• Provided Desktop Support for Windows and Macintosh approximately 1000 users.
• Project Administration, including resource allocation, business needs analysis, industry research and recommendation for business solutions for client/server connectivity and office automation issues throughout Best Buy Campus.
• Conducted cross-platform compatibility research.
• Engaged in Level 2 & 3 problem resolution for nation-wide desktop and network support.
Hennepin County Medical Center
MIS Specialist, 1991 - 1995
Managed Macintosh OS environment (network, application deployment, technical support) throughout the hospital and outlying clinics, including off-campus
Network Operations Supervisor, 1981 - 1989
Supervised Network Operations supporting FEPs, nodes, high-speed data circuits, and technical support of a nationwide network of over 15,000 attached devices; vendor management, staff supervision
Carter Hawley Hale Inc
Network Supervisor, 1981 - 1981
Supervised Network Operations supporting FEPs, nodes, high-speed data circuits, and technical support of a nationwide network.
Avco Financial Services
Network Analyst, 1979 - 1981
2nd Shift FEP Operator and Network Analyst.
U.S. Coast Guard
RM2 (E-5), 1972 - 1980
Radioman (E-5) aboard USCGC Burton Island WAGB283 for Operation Deep Freeze 72. RM at USCG RadSta Long Beach CA, USCG Station Channel Islands Oxnard CA, USCG CommSta Kodiak AK, and USCG District 11 CommCenter, Long Beach CA.
Circulation, 1967 - 1969
Pick up packs at printer and transport to carriers' homes; Answer phones from subscribers whose papers were not delivered.
City of Alameda
Lifeguard, 1969 - 1971
Lifeguard, swimming teacher, park rec attendant