Make every dollar count for their freedom!
Find out more by visiting http://moneyforjam.launchrock.com
Also, can you help us out with a 5 Minute Survey for our market research?
- Corporate SEOTechnical Manager & SEO Analyst, 2012 - present
- CrushSlavery.comAnti-Slavery Campaigner, 2011 - present
- Living Waters AustraliaBoard Member, 2009 - present
- We Buy HousesHouse Buyer, 2011 - 2012
- SEO in SydneySearch Engine Optimisation Consultant, 2012 - 2012
- Reserve Bank of AustraliaSQL/VBA/.NET Programmer, 2008 - 2012
- CalyonVBA/SQL/.NET Programmer
- EDS / ABN AmroVBA/SQL/.NET Programmer
- Royal Bank of ScotlandVB6/SQL Programmer
- N M Rothschilds
- St George Bank
- BHP Billiton Ltd.
1800 466 417
Corporate SEO Level 3, 50 York Street Sydney NSW 2000
Paul SEO Harvey eats & breathes Internet Marketing. He uses Search Engine Optimisation as a powerful loudspeaker that he can employ to give passionate game-changers the audience they deserve.
He's an Anti-Slavery campaigner and recovered Porn Addict, deeply upset about Human Trafficking, and the terrible connection between the two. His lifetime goal is to end slavery, starting with 10,000 Push-ups to Crush Slavery.
He is blessed with an amazing wife Sylvia, 2 awesome girls, and the great Australian lifestyle.
- Authentic Education2012 - present
- 21st Century Education2011 - present
- SEOMozSearch Engine Optimization, 2012 - 2013
- QUTBachelor of Information Technology, 1993 - 1995
- Redcliffe State High School1991 - 1992
Removalists Sydney | Interstate Furniture Removals - David Jones Removal...
Welcome to David Jones Removals and Storage Solutions Sydney Whether you’re moving in Sydney, interstate or between offices we know how stre
The Magician’s Nephew (The Chronicles of Narnia, Book 1)
On a daring quest to save a life, two friends are hurled into another world, where an evil sorceress seeks to enslave them. But then the lio
The One Chart You Need To See To Understand Mobile
The biggest trends.
BBC NEWS | UK | Magazine | How Kevin Bacon sparked a new branch of science
The theory that everyone in the world is six friendships away from everyone else is regarded by many as a myth. So what happened when the th