AutoValue 1.1 is available
AutoValue, our annotation-processor based value-type implementation generator has been released at version 1.1.
Of note, this release includes:
* AutoValue builder support: Builders are nested classes
annotated with @AutoValue.Builder.
* Annotates constructor parameters with @Nullable if the
corresponding property methods are @Nullable.
* Changes Maven shading so org.apache.commons is shaded.
* Works around a bug in the Eclipse compiler that meant that
annotations would be incorrectly copied from @AutoValue
methods to their implementations.
* Copies a @GwtCompatible annotation from the @AutoValue
class to its implementation subclass.
Documentation on usage is here: https://github.com/google/auto/tree/master/value
and the artifact information is com.google.auto.value:auto-value:1.1
Thanks to Éamonn, Sabastien, Sam, Jesse, Kurt, Kevin and others whose code and consultation contributed to this next revision of AutoValue.
o.b.o the Java Core Libraries team