Dear world, I'm not ignoring you on G+ because I don't love you. I just haven't added you to a circle because I'm carefully classifying you and how valuable you'd be in the case of a zombie apocalypse. This takes time, and the G+ circles interface doesn't make it easier.
11 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 11 previous comments
- : Circle: Squad leader.
: You're stalking my friends as well now? I guess that's par for the course. We should catch up when I'm back in Melbourne. Circle: Intelligence.
: I don't even know what a compound mitre saw is, let alone how to use one. Circle: Engineering
, : Circle: Tank.
: You're in a very special circle, along with and . Between synthetic life, mitochondrial modifictions, and immune system hacking, I think we have great potential. Circle: Research, Project ████████.Jul 13, 2011
- Feeling kind of left out; I'm just a sysadmin with access to an underground bunker.Jul 13, 2011
- I have a hatchet and a secluded bunker with a nearly endless source of fresh water. For real. When the zombie apocalypse comes, I will be the new Queen of Living Humans.Jul 13, 2011
- ...we even have a functional greenhouse now with fruit trees. Take that, end of the world!Jul 13, 2011
- My roommates and I kick @$$ on Call of the Dead. Our zombie survival alliance includes several ex-military and serious technicians in addition to the usual gamers. We have a supply point in town to get us to the farm in the wilderness. We will outlive the dead!Jul 14, 2011
- Good Sir. Let me introduce myself as a purveyor of high voltage equipment both powerful, exquisite and durable in construction as to be invaluable in unfortunate encounters with the walking dead. We also share a taste for fine top hats and am most envious of your crevat. You are truly a gentleman of taste and distinction.
(Don't give a fuck about the Perl though)Jul 19, 2011