- FoodableTVFounder, 2013 - presentFounder and producer of the largest WebTV Network for restaurant & Hospitality. Foodable is the premier WebTV Network for the Restaurant & Hospitality industry. As the leading producer of Social TV, we reach hundreds of thousands in social connections that are targeted operators, foodies, chefs, suppliers, and consumers that thrive on learning more about the industry.
- Chipotle EffectAuthor, 2011 - present
- DigitalCoCoCEO, Founder & Producer, 2010 - present
- FastCasual.comFounder, 1996 - 2005
- Networld AlliancePublisher, 2005 - 2010
- MicrosoftRetail Systems VP, 1988 - 1993
- StarbucksConsultant, 1993 - 1996
Author of The Chipotle Effect "The changing landscape of the American food consumer" www.chipotleeffect.com
Founder of the RSMI (Restaurant social media index) the only metric tracking more than 2600 brands and millions of restaurant consumers. www.rsmindex.com
As a leader in the restaurant, technology and social media and also as the founder of Fast Casual.com and QSRweb.com two industry leading websites, I have had the great opportunity to live in a time of massive change.
Change Agent has often been my moniker and I welcome it with open arms. Which propelled me to launch the Fast Casual Executive Summit a leading restaurant conference and also founded the FCA Fast Casual Alliance. All this you ask was to help executives collaborate and network.
As a Publisher and new media expert with more than 16 years of
online media experience in building brands and amassing audience,
change is the one thing that is alwasy constant in my belief. I feel
fortunate as a founder of many blogs, podcasts, video and social
media platforms for which these experiences have helped me to be on the
cutting edge of every new media push since the first web page by Tim
Berners Lee in 1992.
As an expert in understanding the evolution of digital media over the past 15 years, I think I can say I am one of the elite in Social Media in all sectors of business and continue to grow and understand this massive shift in communication. As an early adopter, consumer science master and best of all a student of the actual technology that drives the web and this entire new media craze, I understand better than most what it takes to create a digital footprint and develop a social media presence in today's online world.I am happy to talk to your brand, group or company on how new media can change the way you do business. Just send me a note on twitter.
- University of Chicago