- Marketing Shortcuts for the Self-EmployedAuthor & Speaker, 2011 - present
- Webify Your BusinessAuthor & Speaker, 2009 - 2011
- Windsor CapitalMortgage Broker, 2004 - 2009
- Box14 FinancialM&A Broker, 2002 - 2004
- MadeToOrder.comBusiness Development Manager, 2000 - 2002
- World Wide Art Studios & Providence EmblemRegional Sales Manager, 1998 - 2000
- Pimlico Apparel & ID WearAccount Manager, 1994 - 1998
- Bank of MontrealAccount Manager, 1993 - 1994
Patrick Schwerdtfeger is the author of Marketing Shortcuts for the Self-Employed (2011, Wiley) and a regular speaker for Bloomberg TV. He has spoken about about modern entrepreneurship and the social media revolution at conferences and conventions around the world.
Patrick other books include “Webify Your Business – Internet Marketing Secrets for the Self-Employed” (2009) as well as “Make Yourself Useful – Marketing in the 21st Century” (2008). His educational podcasts have been downloaded over 60,000 times in 27 countries and his articles and videos have been featured on thousands of websites and blogs.
Patrick is a passionate and dynamic speaker. He has spoken at conferences across the United States and Canada as well as in Europe and South America. His topics include Social Media Marketing for Small Business, Online Branding for Professionals and Modern Entrepreneurship.
Patrick has been quoted in the Associated Press, Advertising Age, Naples Daily News (FL), The Bismark Tribune and The San Diego Union-Tribune, and been a featured guest on various radio stations including “Here and Now” on National Public Radio (NPR) and “Authors Unscripted”.
Patrick was born in Vancouver, Canada, and received his Bachelor of Commerce (Marketing and Finance) from Carleton University in Ottawa. He never knew he was an American citizen until he was 27 years old and moved to Los Angeles just six days after receiving his first American passport. Patrick now lives in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Carleton University
- Magee High School