I recently got asked, "What is the single biggest mistake you have made in your life?" Took me a little while to answer this one and could not come up with an answer. I kept going back in my life and thought about all those moments where I thought I literally screwed things up only to realize an hour, or a year afterwards that these weren’t mistakes at all. All these so called mistakes were actually blessings in disguise. I can sincerely say that my mistakes were and still are the best life coach I could ever ask for.
- They made me realize that no matter how much I stress over things I do not control, It will never affect the outcome in a positive way, as a matter of fact, it will only make it worst.
- They made me appreciate the people or things in my life instead of focusing on what I don’t have.
- They made me realize that impatience always leads to no good.
- They made me realize that most of my fears were nothing more than small pebbles in my shoes..Very uncomfortable but once removed, very trivial.
- They made me realize that no matter how much I wish to be someone else, I will always be my one and only self and to be proud of that.
In other words, they all made me a better man.
I know that some of you might be able to share with me mistakes that you simply cannot find a positive outlook from but I am sure you will agree that you can on most of them.
If you are presently thinking you have just made a big mistake in your life, instead of making things worst by dwelling over it, Try asking yourself..What can I learn from this that will make me a better person? Who needs to spend money on a life coach really…lets just keep making mistakes.. They're free!!! (well sometimes they are) wink emoticon
In the end the important thing is to remember this famous quote from an unknown author : "You can't make the same mistake twice. The second time you make it, it's no longer a mistake. It's a choice.” So I advise you to learn quickly !! Wishing you all a beautiful week full of mistakes. tongue emoticon
Title: Something To Believe In
Location: Lake Kananaskis, Alberta, Canada +Travel Alberta