:-) And now, for a quick Elmo moment. If you're not an Elmo fan, you might want to un-Circle me because Elmo moments happen once in a while.
6 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 5 previous comments
- Who has time for hats when there are tiaras to wear?Aug 24, 2011
- I know! They clearly have their priorities all messed up!
http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&rlz=&=&q=princess+hats+at+royal+wedding&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=1379629l1381504l0l1383937l13l11l0l3l3l0l322l1469l0.5.2.1l8l0&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&biw=1920&bih=1013Aug 24, 2011
- :-) I'm not a royal watcher so I don't know if that sort of hat is usual headwear but, honestly, all the joking aside, I don't see what the fuss is all about. You look at enough runway shows, fashion spreads, and you get used to seeing some silly stuff. Not necessarily my cup of tea but I don't really get why people disliked that particular "hat" so much.Aug 24, 2011
- I don't watch any of that fashion crap (oops did I just say crap? well I mean it!). It has zero relevance to my life and I find it ridiculous and wasteful (wow, exactly like royal weddings!).
Why they'd choose to copy Disney, however, is beyond me. That's part one of "why those hats in particular". Part two is "is that a new breed of human, one with predrilled holes in their heads to hold stupid-looking fashion accessories?" Part three gets political (we here in Canadia pay for those people's lifestyle and frankly? I want out!).
http://shoesandspice.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/cinderella-is-princess-kate-middleton-dutches-of-cambridge.jpgAug 24, 2011
- Part 3 would bug me, definitely.Aug 24, 2011
- Imagine: those people essentially steal books from me! And pens! And with my money they buy those hats! Y'see? Problem!Aug 24, 2011