"The ever-present technology will challenge marketers to develop “an EKG understanding of our end users,” as Snodgrass characterizes it. The minuscule sensors embedded in smart clothing (as well as glasses, watches, and jewelry) will read people’s biological responses when purchasing (or not purchasing) and using (or not using) products and services. Responding to a customer’s context may no longer simply be about her location, but about her emotional state."
- mcgraw | marketingfounder, 1999 - presenthelping businesses develop more effective ways to attract and retain profitable clients
- Pearson EducationConsultant/Director of Sales/Asst Director of Marketing, 2009 - 2013directed marketing efforts that successfully launched a new business unit and a new service line.
- Walden UniversityDirector of Marketing, 2007 - 2009directed marketing efforts that generated double-digit growth.
- University of Maryland University CollegeDirector, Market Research and Intelligence, 2001 - 2006directed marketing efforts that generated double-digit growth
- Frequency Marketing Inc.Group Account Director, 1998 - 1999developed and oversaw loyalty programs for a variety of clients
- Blau Direct Marketing Inc.Vice President, Account Supervisor, 1997 - 1998developed and oversaw direct marketing campaigns for a variety of clients
- Insight EnterprisesMarketing Operations Manager, 1993 - 1997directed marketing efforts that generated triple-digit growth
Interested in learning more? Check out these FREE sales and marketing tools or drop me a line so we can talk.
- Johns Hopkins UniversityM.S., Marketing, 2004 - 2007
- Arizona State UniversityB.S., Business Administration
Snapchat Creates New Ad Opportunity | Social You Should Know - Ignite So...
Remember Ello? It's ba-aack – or at least it claims to be. If you don't remember this blip of a social network that became the social networ
Get Prospects to Say “Yes” With This Simple Landing Page Copy Hack
Copywriting is all about sweating the small stuff. Here's a dead simple landing page copy hack that can increase your conversions by at leas
Three Long-Held Concepts Every Marketer Should Rethink
Brand, loyalty, and positioning aren't what they used to be.
How to Calculate the ROI On Your Social Media Marketing - Multichannel M...
With most marketers and merchants having social media objectives, yet not quantifying results, there needs to be a relatively easy way to re
Brand-Building In A Rapidly Changing Channel Mix - Multichannel Merchant
With increased transactional, digital, mobile, content, social network and promotional marketing, how can marketers and merchants continue t
Customer Surveys And Effective Advertising Campaigns | Instant.ly
Here are three ways market research will help you launch a more successful mobile marketing campaign for your business.
Nailing the Convenience Factor in Customer Service
Companies must invest in technology to develop services that customers won't remember ever living without
Who Else Wants to Know What Marketing Automation Software Costs?
Guide to the different prices and fees of marketing automation software. Capterra has been helping organizations make smarter software purch
College football: Arizona State gets rematch vs. Stanford in Pac-12 titl...
Tempe, Ariz. • Not long after Arizona State’s late rally fell short in an early-season loss at Stanford, receiver Jaelen Strong said he hope
Top 3 Marketing Technology Client Needs - MTI - Arke Systems
In the spirit of customer-centricity, I was recently tasked with creating a list of common client needs. It’s an exercise that is valuable (
Focus on Your Target Audience - mcgraw | marketing
One of the first questions I ask business owners (and their leadership team) is “Who is your target audience?” The reason this is so importa
Sales Discounts: Discounting the Price is Discounting the Value
Sad to say, many salespeople get in the habit of using discounts to close deals. There are several reasons that this usually isn't a good id
4 Ways CMOs Can Use Social Media Intelligence to Act Like CEOs
Marketing chiefs need unique, actionable insight to lead through influence.