- Social Media Concepts NYPresident, 2006 - presentSocial Media Concepts NY specializes in using the power of the Internet as a business marketing tool, and executes social media strategies for its clients based upon their specific needs and goals. We are well versed in social media strategies, tools, analytics, emerging trends and best practices, and build social media networks using popular platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instragram, Pinterest, Reddit, StumbleUpon, and YouTube.
- New York Women's AgendaSocial Media Marketing Consultant, 2010 - 2013http://newyorkwomensagenda.org/ Working directly with the organization's President and Technology Officer, I implemented a successful social media marketing strategy to build awareness, coalitions and community for this New York nonprofit women's organization founded by NYC icon Elinor Guggenheimer. NYWA has brought together more than 100 women’s organizations under one umbrella to raise awareness in political, economic and cultural circles to help improve the lives of women and their families.
- Village EmpowermentSocial Media Consultant, 2009 - 2010http://www.villageempowerment.org/ Working closely with the organization's President, I developed and oversaw a successful strategic online marketing plan for this nonprofit that helps villages throughout Africa become self-sustainable in 12 to 24 months through the organization's unique training and assistance programs.
- WorldChangingBusinessSocial Media Manager, 2009 - 2009http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlA7NHL5nVg Working with the organization's Founder, I developed and launched an online marketing strategy to promote this nonprofit's unique goal of blending Fortune 500 best practices with a socially conscious approach to help its clients experience tangible results ranging from increased profitability, cause-based branding, and improved customer satisfaction.
- MET DesignManaging Partner/Marketing, 2000 - 2006http://www.MetDesign.com In my role of overseeing marketing initiatives, I worked closely with clients to determine the best strategies for achieving their online marketing goals. This encompassed development of a marketing strategy, overseeing and directing a marketing team, identifying new marketing opportunities and trends, analytics, and making sure our account management and customer service activities were of the highest caliber.
Pat is a strategic thinker with creative problem-solving abilities and impeccable writing skills. Her company works with nonprofits, small businesses, and start-ups in developing strategies, digital influence and brand voices across popular social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Tumblr, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- University of MarylandAssociate Degree, Film, Television & Broadcasting
- New York UniversityWriting Program
- University of Maryland, College ParkB.A., English Literature
- City University of New York-Baruch CollegeCertificate of Marketing Principles & Practices, Marketing
- American Management AssociationCertificate of Marketing Principles & Practices, Marketing
MediaPost Publications Mobile Shoppers to Face More Interactive Screens ...
Mobile Shoppers to Face More Interactive Screens in Stores - 02/13/2014
Andy's Answers: How Reebok finds the right social media influencers | Sm...
When you're looking for your brand's social media influencers, it's easy to get caught up in the numbers. You might think more followers mea
I Negotiated My Job Offer & They Pulled It. Now What?
Should you negotiate your job offer? If you know you won’t take the offer you’re given, yes, do this. But what if you want the job? Or need
How To Become A Successful Social Media Marketer [Infographic]
You've read the tips, you applied the tactics, now there's an infographic for that, too. Social Media Manager School released an infographic
[Infographic] Increase Your Pinterest Engagement by 275%
It's no news that Pinterest has seen huge growth in the past year and has become one of the leading sites for brands to showcase their produ
Optimize Your Twitter Profile | Social Media Today
Your Twitter profile is important. It’s generally the first thing people look at when they find you on Twitter. Your profile most likely det
Start an Online Business - Build A Business Competition by Shopify.
Shopify has teamed up with ten world-class entrepreneurs to help you create a million-dollar business in just months. Sign up for Shopify to
MediaPost Publications Marketers Rethink Data Use, Google, Dropbox Tops ...
Marketers Rethink Data Use, Google, Dropbox Tops In Best Practices - 11/21/2013
Bosses may use social-media data they find on job applicants to discrimi...
A new study suggests bosses may use social-media data to discriminate against job seekers.
MediaPost Publications LinkedIn Rolls Out Showcase Pages 11/20/2013
LinkedIn Rolls Out Showcase Pages - 11/20/2013
MediaPost Publications Flipboard Broadens Shopping In Time For Holidays ...
Flipboard Broadens Shopping In Time For Holidays - 11/12/2013