Introducing Papyrus Presentation Mode
Wouldn't it be nice if you could give a presentation or show a drawing to others on a nearby TV or projector right from your phone or tablet? How about annotate on that presentation or draw while your audience is watching on the big screen? Now you can with Presentation Mode for Papyrus!
Papyrus is a powerful and intuitive natural handwriting note-taking app with support for importing and marking up PDFs. With Papyrus you can take handwritten notes on your Android device and present them using HDMI®, MHL®, WirelessHD®, Miracast™, or any other display technology with dual screen capabilities introduced in Android 4.2 Jellybean.
Create a note from a PDF (slides, lecture template, mind maps, etc.) or various paper types. When you're ready to present, connect your device to a secondary display and start a note presentation. Walk around, annotate, and even allow others to participate by passing around your device. Now anyone can write on the board right from their seat! With Presentation Mode in Papyrus, presenting is a snap.Presentation Mode
• Present a note on a secondary display
• Show only the note's content on the secondary display, without any of the app controls or "chrome"
• Show a splash screen while preparing a note, setting up a presentation, or switching between notes and other apps
• Display a note even while switching between apps (e.g. check email)
• Use Papyrus Presentation Mode in combination with Samsung Multi-Window mode to have multiple apps showing on your device screen at once, while only your Papyrus note is showing on the secondary displayExample Presentation Scenarios
• In a classroom, a teacher or student can import their presentation slides and walk around the room while presenting on the projector. They can highlight, fill in, and draw on slides with a pen or their finger during a lecture, then share a PDF of the presentation at the end of class. Increase student engagement by passing around the tablet to answer the teacher's prompts.
• In a business meeting, a team can pass around a tablet connected to the conference room TV and brainstorm ideas together. A work document or presentation can be annotated and marked-up during a meeting for all to see. At the end of the meeting, the note can be easily exported and shared with everyone.
• At home, family and friends can play word and drawing games on the big screen. Play Pictionary® or Hangman without needing a giant white board or having to cram around a small piece of paper.
Check out a video demonstration of Papyrus Presentation Mode: http://youtu.be/H7swdswIZ10#PapyrusApp #Android #NoteTaking #Presentation #Classroom #Education #Business #Meetings #Pictionary #Hangman