It would be amazing to create pseudo or working code representations based off steps created visually. There's such a huge knowledge gap that is limiting people like artiest, who can mentally see and perceive complex mathematical or logical steps, but lack the proper knowledge to articulate their vision because of limited knowledge in math and/or programming.
#programming #coding #computerscience #art
Web Technologies have always shocked everyone with its up bringing to the ocean of world wide web.
Now, just Developing Web applications is not the aim but developing User Friendly Applications is what every developer aiming for.
Use of frameworks like bootstrap, semantics, etc and CMS like Wordpress, JOOMLA , etc is increasing. But is this the end? A big No... Web Technologies is a kind of domain where there is no stop.
Web developers always think of making their User Interfaces more and more friendly. The designs and efficiency of web based applications is ever increasing and this will be boosted with these upcoming technologies in 2015.
2. AngularJS: Google's one of efficient and popular framework for developing Single Page Apps is under development for its version 2.0. This version is more powerful, better and faster. Convergence of Durandal, another very popular framework with AngularJS is definitely going to create an impact in the long run.
3. React: The Facebook's UI library, React is a great tool for developing UI. React is compatible at both ends i.e. at client side and also at server side, and this is what that makes it an excellent choice for creating isomorphic apps.
6. Dart: Another open source project by Google is Dart. It aims to simplify web development. Lately Dart has been getting developers' attention and it has been ported to AngularJS too.
7. Firebase: Firebase is the need of today. It lets you sync and store data in real time. It has binding for all popular programming languages and client side MV frameworks. Firebase is definitely going to be a popular solution for real time back-end.
8. Parse: Parse has a platform for building complete backend for mobile apps. File and data, both can be stored efficiently in Parse and sending Push notifications is simple. Parse cannot be ignored in the upcoming time due to an exponential increase in mobile apps.
9. Socket.io: Socket.io is a node module that allows you to create real time apps easily. According to its website it's being used by products like Microsoft Office, Yammer, Zendesk, etc. Real time apps are gaining attention with a nice pace.
10. Polymer: Polymer uses Web Components to redefine web development. Making reusable custom components that extend HTML is possible with Polymer. Polymer is also good at content base development. It is highly expected that Polymer will grow in the coming future and become a favorite tool among developers.
- Acropolis Institute of Technology and Research, IndoreBE(CSE), 2008 - 2012
- School for Excellence, Dewas9th -12th, 2003 - 2006
I enjoy hanging out with friends, listening music and watching action & sci-fi movies.
I have huge interest in Information Security which help me in coding very much to build secure and efficient code. I have published an article on Web Application security on HAKIN9 magazine.
- Tata Consultancy ServicesASE, 2013 - present
- Codeware Technologies Pvt. Ltd.Web Developer, 2012 - 2013
How HTTP/2 Will Make The Web Faster | Lifehacker Australia
Hypertext Transfer Protocol, HTTP, is a key component of the world wide web. It is the communications layer through which web browsers reque
Website Design with 960 Grid System - Time to Hack
Website Design with 960 Grid System. Why, What and Hows of the 960 Grid System to get started with in a nutshell guide.
Modular Smartphones: Future of Smartphones - Time to Hack
Read about the modular smartphones and how the idea came up and where this idea exists. Read the complete post to know more...
Tutorial: Using appSettings in web.config - Time to Hack
In this tutorial we are using appSettings in web.config to store various types of information and retrieve it whenever required. Read full a
Guide to have Persistent Form data using jQuery - Time to Hack
Hello Friends! Hope you all are doing good. Today I am sharing a trick that I tried in one of my projects. Here in this trick or guide we wi
The most sophisticated Android Trojan Backdoor.AndroidOS.Obad.a - Time t...
The most sophisticated Android Trojan Backdoor.AndroidOS.Obad.a revealed by Kaspersky Lab. See how it works and how potential harmful it is.
NASDAQ hacked in 10 minutes by Top cyber-security expert - Time to Hack
NASDAQ hacked in 10 minutes by a top cybersecurity expert. Expert has revealed that the stock exchange Nasdaq.com’s security is so poor that