Accounting and Tax Software development, 1999 - 2014
Implementation Consultant/Practice Management Specialist
• Conduct software implementations for assigned clients
• Manage software implementation projects and timelines continuing through first year after implementation.
• Trouble-shoot implementation issues, document issues and resolutions, escalate issues and track if necessary
• Track implementation projects, conduct monthly follow-ups
• Work with sales professionals assisting in closing sales deals for Practice Management and Internet Time Entry products, including conducting functionality demos.
• Quickly and effectively solve customer challenges prior to closing sales deals and after implementations including onsite consulting.
• Analyze and investigate server farms, terminal servers and aide with usage reporting, SQL performance analysis, tracing, querying and reporting as needed.
• Aided training department by conducting web based training sessions, both single client and group sessions for Practice Management product.
• Specialty projects including working with 3rd party software vendors for integration projects; internal vendors for integration project with Practice Management
• Aided developers and designers with SaaS project development related to Practice Management understanding and needs.
• Trained and lead projects developed on Lean Six Sigma principles.
Principle QA/Test Engineer
• Successfully lead testing team through .NET application re-writes, including development of testing scripts, test cases, and use cases.
• Determine where automation testing could be implemented and aide in development.
• Managed staff assignments and project workloads, performed performance reviews, and provided department financial reporting for upper management.
Associate Software Engineer
• Exceeded job expectations for an entry-level programmer.
• Analyze, design, document, code, and desk-check program enhancements based on specifications and modify coding practices to correct existing issues.
• Proven ability to analyze/trouble-shoot and determine best methodology.
• Assist QA in development of testing scripts and testing strategies.
• Provided training services to clients for software operations and best practices.
• Developed presentation materials and conducted training courses for large audiences during user conference.
Customer Support Representative
• Database administrator for damaged or erroneously manipulated data sources (MS Access & SQL).
• Research technology issues relating to performance or administration of firm’s applications.
• Mentored all support staff and trained new support staff members.
• Standardized and developed communication methods and streamlined processes both for internal use and external use by clients.
• Excellent ability to analyze and trouble-shoot issues narrowing research efforts and time consumption
• Advanced within support to handle most difficult calls allowing other support representatives to focus on standard issues and quick resolution times