Start a hangout
858 followers|17,748 views
Works at Content Marketing Institute
Attended Brown Institute/Brown College
Lives in Orange, CA
858 followers|17,748 views
CMI Podcast Network Director | VoiceOver Talent
social media, content marketing, podcasting, marketing strategy, audio content, audio production, commercial voice over, narration voice over, elearning voice over
- Content Marketing InstitutePodcast Network Director, 2013 - presentI oversee the launch, distribution and promotion of podcast shows that are part of the CMI Podcast Network. *This Old Marketing hosted by Joe Pulizzi & Robert Rose *The Pivot: Marketing Backstories hosted by Todd Wheatland *Content Marketing NEXT hosted by Pamela Muldoon *Claim Your Fame hosted by Andrew Davis *Content Inc. hosted by Joe Pulizzi
- VoiceOvers By PamelaVoiceOver Talent, 2014 - presentPamela Muldoon has had over 30 years experience behind the microphone. Her voice has been described as sincere, inviting, warm, personable, enthusiastic and memorable. Her range can go from "girl next door" to high energy enthusiasm. Her years as a trainer, presenter and educator allow her to move into narration, documentary, IVR/on hold recordings or elearning deliveries with ease. As a trained actor with experience on the stage, she can also deliver characters to fulfill commercial and film needs. 5+ years podcasting; creating original content, on-air interviews, production & distribution 10+ years in Radio Broadcasting as on-air talent, copywriting, production 20+ years training & development, curriculum development and delivery 20 years as Professional Speaker 25 years as a marketing professional; background in copywriting
- Next Stage Media GroupPresident, 2006 - 2014Next Stage Media Group is a media & marketing company specializing in the integration of traditional and digital marketing for the small business. I blend my 20+ years of training, marketing and media into one company. My area of specialty includes using audio content to maximize your content marketing plan. My background in radio broadcasting & copy writing is blended with my current skills as a content marketing specialist to assist agencies, marketing professionals and business owners on how to leverage audio for their marketing objectives.
- Cadence9Director of Content Marketing, 2013 - 2014• Developing content plan, strategy and implementation for the Cadence9 content team • Set content goals to align with overall business goals • Started to develop the certification training process for the Content Marketing LifeCyle system • Developed service offerings for clients under the managed services arm of the company
- Globe UniversityDirector of Social Media, 2012 - 2013I oversee the development of the social media strategy for all of the GEN brands: Globe University, Minnesota School of Business, Broadview University, Institute of Production & Recording(IPR), Broadview Entertainment Arts University(BEAU) & Minnesota School of Cosmetology. My role also includes training and developing the Community Manager team on each of our 30 campuses.
Where The Voice of Your Brand & Content Strategy Come Together
Pamela Muldoon has combined her three decades of marketing and audio experience into Audio Content Solutions. She helps agencies and brands develop an effective content strategy while also integrating audio into their content plans. She is a professional voiceover talent specializing in commercial, narration and IVR. She is also the host of Content Marketing 360 podcast.
- Brown Institute/Brown CollegeRadio Broadcasting, 1987 - 1988
- University of Wisconsin-Eau ClaireTheatre Arts Performance, 1992 - 1996
Excited to find this community! I am the Social Media Content Strategist for Globe University and oversee the training/development of 30 Community Managers on each of our campuses. I love that I can learn from all of you some best practices and opportunities!
Add a comment...