- R2integratedVP Social Services, present
- U.S. Naval Academy Alumni AssociationWebmaster
- Hearst PublicationsWeb Developer
Page Sands joined R2i in 2007 as the Director of Web Strategy. Bringing several years experience in technical Web development, Page helps organizations use Web-based tools to engage customers online. As someone who believes that “markets are conversations,” Page draws from a variety of Web-based tools and media formats to create content that is portable and shareable.
Page has been a featured speaker at Microsoft, The Internet Summit, digiday, the Greater Baltimore Technology Council, the CSO Breakfast Club and more on a variety of topics including social media, social networking, mobile applications, geocoding and their impact on marketers.
Prior to R2i, Page held Web developer positions at The U.S. Naval Academy Alumni Association and Hearst Publications in New York City. He earned a graduate degree in eBusiness and Innovation from Birkbeck, University of London. His research interests included social networks, enterprise 2.0, and online communities.
- Birkbeck, University of LondonEbusiness & Innovation, 2014
- Episcopal High School in Virginia
- Rollins CollegeEnglish
- Columbia UniversityInformation Technology