Android Studio 1.3.1.
With Google Play Services 7.5 everything is OK.
With Google Play Services 7.8 I get this while executing (just when I try to execute the app)
> com.android.ide.common.process.ProcessException: org.gradle.process.internal.ExecException: Process 'command '/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.8.0_25.jdk/Contents/Home/bin/java'' finished with non-zero exit value 2
I've tried several times with 7.5 and 7.8, cleaning, building, executing and only occurs with 7.8 while trying to execute it.
Check it out!!
- CrowdScoresAndroid Developer, 2014 - presentIn the design area I learnt about material design. I started to be more interested in design and read some books like "100 things every designer need to know about humans" or "Don't make me think. I made some courses about design in Udacity as well and a lot of interesting reads about UX, UI and Motion Design. In the software development it was a daily improvement. Developing more custom views, delivering some libraries out there, learning about new patterns, Gradle and best practices. I started to publish some content on Medium about Design and Development.
- SamKnowsAndroid Developer, 2014 - 2014My work in this company never came out. In my six months working here I learnt how hard can be to work in the wrong company. Was my first job as Android Developer and I learnt the basis tho.
- AltranConsultant, 2012 - 2014Bash Scripting. Ethical Hacking. Java Development. Support. When you work on a company like this you don't really know what you are or what's your future. That's the main reason I left the company and I left Spain. Apart from that I discover Android and made some good friends.
- AltranInternship Working, 2011 - 2011I just needed a job, any job... and I got this one. Six months as internship developing mostly on bash script. Just a few months. Was fun.
- University of VigoGrant, 2007 - 2007This is the thing you do at university to just have more money to have more fun.
- UdacityGoogle Play Services: Location & Context, 2015 - present
- UdacityAndroid Nanodegree, 2015 - presentGoogle nanodegree in Udacity. I have great hopes on this one.
- UdacityAndroid Performance, 2015 - 2015Was a very straightforward and clear course. I really like it because it has clear explanations and a clear target.
- UdacityUX Design for Mobile Developers, 2014 - 2014Was a good but very basic introduction to design in mobile devices.
- UdacityDeveloping Android Apps, 2014 - 2014Was fair but not what I expected. The rhythm of the course was up and down and the target unclear.
- University of VigoComputer Engineering, 2010 - 2011I expect to learnt a lot in the superior degree but I wasn't the case. Just a bunch of stuff unrelated with what I was interested in... Was fun tho.
- University of VigoTechnical Engineering in Computer Systems, Project Management, 2006 - 2009The technical Engineering is all about project management and general software development. I learnt several languages and the basis of the Software Engineering.
- Angry Birds Under Pigstruction
- Boom Beach
What I Learned When I Gave Up the ‘9 to 5’ — Backchannel — Medium
My grandparents, who were born and raised in the Soviet Union, had a very simple idea of success. They wanted to find on…
Google Hangouts Chrome app update makes it useful on a Mac, good for eve...
Google's given the Hangouts Chrome app a new lick of paint – implementing its Material Design aesthetic and bringing all your contacts toget
9 truths that computer programmers know that most people don't.
Computer programmers know far more about computers and code than the average person does, and honestly some of it’s scary. Fact #1 "Under th
Michael Jackson ONE Tickets Prices | Michael Jackson Vegas | Cirque du S...
Get prices information for Michael Jackson ONE in Las Vegas. Buy your tickets for the Las Vegas Michael Jackson Show by Cirque du Soleil!