Me gustaría un botón para donar a este tío!!
Plenty of detail in each 12MP shot. Some shots suffer from weaker dynamic range and blown-out highlights (it tends to overexpose) but overall it's clear that Google's done work with the stock camera software.
Thumbs up from me.
- CrowdScoresAndroid Developer, 2014 - presentIn the design area I learnt about material design. I started to be more interested in design and read some books like "100 things every designer need to know about humans" or "Don't make me think. I made some courses about design in Udacity as well and a lot of interesting reads about UX, UI and Motion Design. In the software development it was a daily improvement. Developing more custom views, delivering some libraries out there, learning about new patterns, Gradle and best practices. I started to publish some content on Medium about Design and Development.
- SamKnowsAndroid Developer, 2014 - 2014My work in this company never came out. In my six months working here I learnt how hard can be to work in the wrong company. Was my first job as Android Developer and I learnt the basis tho.
- AltranConsultant, 2012 - 2014Bash Scripting. Ethical Hacking. Java Development. Support. When you work on a company like this you don't really know what you are or what's your future. That's the main reason I left the company and I left Spain. Apart from that I discover Android and made some good friends.
- AltranInternship Working, 2011 - 2011I just needed a job, any job... and I got this one. Six months as internship developing mostly on bash script. Just a few months. Was fun.
- University of VigoGrant, 2007 - 2007This is the thing you do at university to just have more money to have more fun.
- UdacityGoogle Play Services: Location & Context, 2015 - present
- UdacityAndroid Nanodegree, 2015 - presentGoogle nanodegree in Udacity. I have great hopes on this one.
- UdacityAndroid Performance, 2015 - 2015Was a very straightforward and clear course. I really like it because it has clear explanations and a clear target.
- UdacityUX Design for Mobile Developers, 2014 - 2014Was a good but very basic introduction to design in mobile devices.
- UdacityDeveloping Android Apps, 2014 - 2014Was fair but not what I expected. The rhythm of the course was up and down and the target unclear.
- University of VigoComputer Engineering, 2010 - 2011I expect to learnt a lot in the superior degree but I wasn't the case. Just a bunch of stuff unrelated with what I was interested in... Was fun tho.
- University of VigoTechnical Engineering in Computer Systems, Project Management, 2006 - 2009The technical Engineering is all about project management and general software development. I learnt several languages and the basis of the Software Engineering.
- Angry Birds Under Pigstruction
- Boom Beach
Journalist Spends Four Years Traversing India to Document Crumbling Subt...
Across India an entire category of architecture is slowly crumbling into obscurity, and you've probably never even heard it. Such was the ca
What I Learned When I Gave Up the ‘9 to 5’ — Backchannel — Medium
My grandparents, who were born and raised in the Soviet Union, had a very simple idea of success. They wanted to find on…
Google Hangouts Chrome app update makes it useful on a Mac, good for eve...
Google's given the Hangouts Chrome app a new lick of paint – implementing its Material Design aesthetic and bringing all your contacts toget
9 truths that computer programmers know that most people don't.
Computer programmers know far more about computers and code than the average person does, and honestly some of it’s scary. Fact #1 "Under th