Kale is making a comeback in the culinary world. This nutrient-dense green might be the right addition to your dinner plans. Try PBS Food's kale salad with almonds recipe.
27 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 7 previous comments
- Kale, garbanzos, garlic, pasta, and thou...Sep 20, 2012
- Cool one:)Sep 20, 2012
- Eating kale and getting it caught in my throat induces the gag reflex and reminds me of that episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm where Larry gets pubic hair caught in his throat. Just sayin...Healthy? Yes. Worth the gag reflex and unfortunate similarity to pubic hair? No.Sep 20, 2012
- I love it when white people discover something black people have been eating for centuries and then the price of it goes up...Sep 20, 2012
- Peace to you, tooSep 20, 2012
- Hipsters? Hipsters solely eat Kale? Why does it matter what a hipster eats? Greens are greens - I prefer kale to spinach, that's for sure!Sep 20, 2012
Add a comment...