Start a hangout
37 followers|64,983 views
Works at The Manta Group
Attended Seneca College
37 followers|64,983 views
I wish I knew about this sooner!
Add a comment...
- Seneca CollegeProject Management for IT, 2012 - 2013Seneca College's School of Information and Communications Technology PMC (Project Management - Information Technology) 1 Year Post Graduate Certificate (8 months of study plus 4 months optional co-op) will prepare students with the project management skills needed for entry-level positions in a wide range of software development and IT administration projects. Project management methodologies and techniques have evolved from the traditional waterfall methodology through incremental and iterative development to agile methodologies. What distinguishes the Project Management – IT graduate certificate is that it gives students grounding in all of these methodologies as they are currently being practiced in the IT industry and an understanding of when each is most appropriate to follow. This program covers Project Management, Project Leadership, Accounting & Finance, Agile Methodology, Systems Development, Quality Assurance, and Contract Law/Ethics/Professionalism.
- Seneca CollegeComputer Programming & Analysis, 2009 - 2012The CPA program provides students with a rigorous theoretical background in object-oriented methodology particularly in program design and system analysis. Internet concepts are integrated into all courses across the curriculum and focus on the development of dynamic database-driven web applications on a variety of operating system platforms. Subjects studied will include programming and web scripting languages, system methodologies (object oriented analysis and design), E-commerce web site design, internet client and server side development, design and maintenance of database systems, data communications, security and a variety of operating systems (Windows, Unix, Linux, IBM iSeries). In semesters 5 and 6, students may select from a broad offering of professional options and will integrate systems and technical skills in the planning and implementation of a 'real-life' computer project for a business client. General education subjects (English and Liberal Studies options) complement the technology curriculum.
Computer Programming, Project Management, System's Design, Requirements Gathering
- The Manta GroupDeveloper, 2013 - presentDevelop and Implement custom and out of box solutions of ServiceNow to clients.
- ScotiabankBusiness Analyst (Co-op), 2013 - 2013• Generated daily, weekly, and monthly reports from existing processes • Updated, optimised, and developed new processes as requested and of my own desecration • Created ad-hoc reports as requested by managers and directors • Created documentation to help transition to new co-op students into the role
- HireQProject Management Intern, 2013 - 2013• Assisted CEO in the management of scoping, work breakdown, and change management • Worked with lead programmer to produce system documentation
- Seneca CollegeSeneca College Tutor, 2011 - 2013• Worked with students to help reinforce time management skills • Worked with students to answer problems with course work • Answered questions and explained concepts for students • Provided advice for students about various courses
- EB GamesSales Associate, 2011 - 2013• Answered questions and provided advice about store products • Worked with the rest of the team to meet store goals • Resolved disputes in a fast and efficient manner
- Royal Bank of CanadaNetwork Gateway Quality Assurance Analyst (Co-op Lead), 2010 - 2011• Created and executed test cases in Hewlett-Packard Quality Centre to catch bugs in the given application • Performed regular regression tests for routine upgrades to various systems • Generated Reports using Perl, MS Access, Oracle • Automated various tasks by creating Perl scripts • Directed and trained the next Co-op students to take my place • Created user/how-to documentation for various tasks to allow for future Co-op integration to be seamless • Utilized MS Project to validate and accept time entered by employees to a given project • Created prototypes for applications to be used as mock ups • Created technical documentation for various applications
- Starbucks Coffee Canada IncShift Supervisor, 2006 - 2010• Directed and managed teams of up to ten to meet store and district set sales targets • Trained to resolve conflict in a fast and efficient manner • Trained new partners in basic skills and helped them transition into the store • Prepared end-of-day deposits, balanced store safe and other key-holder duties • Delivered constructive feedback to other partners when appropriate • Attended monthly management meetings to discuss store direction
Apps with Google+ Sign-in
- Rebuild 3