ownCloud 4.0.1 is released. You can help us to further improve towards a production ready release! What is cool, what is missing, what is annoying?
9 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Already installed on my server today. Many front-end related bugs fixed. Thanks!
*The Android client is still missing and would make it perfect. (the available client crashes)
*The calendar is missing a function to set an alarm.
*Where in the browser interface can I get the info which version is installed? That should be visible for at least the admin.
*Even though the update is triggered if you log in the first time (according to the docu), I would like to get a notice that an update was made (at least if database schema was updated).
*Email settings (for sharing) should be configurable.Jun 6, 2012
- Something I noticed on 4.0 and something I still see on 4.0.1, stuff I share publicly (i.e: images and PDF's) they never open in a new tab, instead download dialog is always run.
Is there a way for this kind of files just to open in new tab rather then having to be downloaded?Jun 6, 2012
- upgrading...Jun 6, 2012
- you can see the ownCloud version at the bottom of Settings -> Personal. there was a security exploit with rendering the private links content in the browser, that is why the content is automatically downloaded now. I'll be working on a previewer for images, text files, etc for ownCloud 5.Jun 6, 2012
- great, looking forward to v5.0 release!Jun 6, 2012
- Thanks, keep the updates coming!Jun 6, 2012