What did you learn that you had to unlearn to succeed in a relationship?
Woman are amazing at knowing when as men we have it. They can guide us, give us feedback, and honor us for getting right. But what they can't do is take us to a place that creates this magic. The last bit of the journey has two parts: one is alone, and the other is with other men on this journey.
Men - join us for our next Two-Day Experience here in Sandpoint -- May 2 & 3.
When we can continue to foster the adventure and desire in our marriages, we will avoid affairs and evolve our marriages. Every couple should watch this video at least one per year.
Being older didn't make the women any more likely to develop sexual problems.
Women with longtime partners, experienced sexual communication and preferences can be learned over time, leading to satisfaction that isn't tied directly to vaginal intercourse.
-- Do you find that age has nothing to do with sexual satisfaction?
Jerry Seinfeld, "You can’t be ready for it because it’s growth. It’s going to be new. You’re going to have a new life. You’re going to be a new person.”
- SUNY at PlattsburghPsychology, 1975
- PSIHealth Ed, 1985
Business owner, blogger, Rolfer, men’s group developer, skier and connoisseur of nature. I like helping others create what they thought impossible, be a body that works or a life that is Remarkable - through combining innovative techniques and the caring of an old friend.
We live in a time where so much of our interaction is virtual, fast and not personal – we need real interactions. Through developing a micro-community you give yourself what our ancestors had in their tribes, friends that support you beyond your limitations. I teach men and women how to create groups that are intimate communities of sponsorship.
I blog for men and the women who love them at: www.owenmarcus.com. As men we aren’t bad
or broken – we never were taught what we needed to learn to be the men we want
to be.We were never taught the traits of Masculine Emotional Intelligence.
My passion for men winning as men created Free to Win, a training company for men. We help men get back what it means to be a man – a man that gets to just show up as himself. Our nonprofit, Men Corps give men all they need to start their own free micro-community or men’s group. The documentary fill About Men explores the Sandpoint Men’s Group’s unique model of men’s groups.
If you want to get in touch with me, CONTACT ME HERE
- Free to WinFounder, 2012 - presentFree2Win is not your usual personal growth development plan. It is not a place for you to embrace your feminine side, learn how to emote like a woman, or find peace in the banality of today's suburbia living. Free2Win is a program, and a community, and it is indeed for men. It is where men come to learn how to be free, and to learn that being free is the first step to succeeding: To winning at the life YOU want to create for yourself.
- Aquavit Groupthe man, 1983 - present
- owenmarcus.comBlogger, helping men use what they already have - to get what they want, 2010 - present
- Men Corps - creating micro-communities of deep support | for men and womenChief Instigator - founder, 2005 - present
- SelfAuthor, 2013Grow Up: A Man's Guide to Masculine Emotional Intelligence
Lancet urges doctors to treat grief with empathy, not pills
The American Psychiatric Association's controversial decision to reclassify grief as a mental illness has been slammed by influential medica
DON’T Fake It Until You Make ItDON’T Fake It Until You Make It
You know that person who always has something nice to say, even when you told him how you just had the worst day of your life? You spilled o
What’s YOUR Masculine Emotional Intelligence™ Quotient?
TweetShareEmailSharebar TweetShareEmail Do you find yourself in any of these situations? You’re with someone who is upset, and you’re unable
Are You Living in Two Worlds? Fixing or atttracting?
TweetShareEmailSharebar TweetShareEmail Healing and manifesting Are you trying to heal yourself? Are you also attempting to attract what you