Learn how to use Essential Oils safely in your daily life and professionally. This class will give you all the tools and safety skills you will need to get started. Hands on includes making: Salve, Cleaning Spray, and Room Spray.
For business and Health Care Professionals this class will give you the basic tools to effectively blend products, valuable therapeutic information, ethics and usage cautions to effectively retail or use aromatherapy products within your practice.
Day 1 – Core Topics
1) Aromatherapy History
2) Safety & Precautions – For use in the home, personally, with animals, pregnancy, infants, using essential oils internally and professionally
3) Legalities, Professionalism, Ethics & Social Responsibility
4) Essential Oils for Beginners – Discover the basic therapeutic properties of 15 Essential Oils that include Cedarwood, Roman Chamomile, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus Globulus, Eucalyptus Radiata, Geranium, Lavender, Lemon, Lemongrass, Orange, Peppermint, Rosemary, Tea Tree and Thyme. Kit with all 15 essential oils included.
5) Essential Oil Application – Creating a personal Essential Oil First Aid Kit, Essential Oils for Cleaning, Health and Well Being.
6) Essential Oil Use in Soap Crafting and Personal Skin Care
7 Continuing Education Hours ~ CEU’S for Massage Therapists and Reflexologists
Cost: $150 - includes all materials.
What to bring: For this class you need to bring a pen for note taking. We go over lots of information. Money for snacks and lunch during the 1 hour break.
Cancellations: If you cannot make it to your class please be kind enough to let us know 48 hours in advance so we may give your spot to another eager student! No refunds for no-shows and late cancellations.
Call 360-676-1030 and join our Intro to Aromatherapy 1 Class today!