DOepatents Frequently Asked Questions http://t.osti.gov/iuv
· Why was this database developed and by whom?
· How is this collection different than the one at the United States Patent and Trademark Office?
· What are the criteria for including patent records in this collection? How do you determine these patents were sponsored by DOE?
· How many patents are in this collection? Does the collection include all of DOE's patents?
· Does this collection include the full text for each patent?
· What time frame is covered by DOepatents?
· How often is this collection and Web site updated?
· Does the U.S. Government have exclusive rights to these inventions?
· What is OSTI?
· Where can I find information about doing business with DOE?
· How can I find additional information on the patenting process?
· Where can I find patents that are not related to DOE?
The answers to these questions can be found at DOepatents