Hi Everyone! I've been doubling down on my efforts to get libopenshot uploaded into the most popular Linux distros, but I need some help now. I have working packages for Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, openSUSE, and Arch, but all of my social (i.e. human) connections are no longer involved with those projects.
If you happen to be (or know) someone who can help us get the libopenshot packages sponsored for these distros, please contact me at email@example.com.
- Debian: Need a Debian Sponsor (packages are already uploaded to mentors.debian.net
- Fedora: Need an RPM Fusion Sponsor (buzilla bug report already submitted)
- openSUSE: Need a PackMan Sponsor (I sent an email per their instructions, but have not heard back)
- Arch: An Arch TU has already looked at the package (not sure what step is next)
- Ubuntu: I will simply file a "pull request" from the Debian package once it is uploaded... so I'm good on this one.
Thanks in advance for the help!