383 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 49 previous comments
- is this sw or hw cooperation?36w
- hahaha totally agreed 👍35w
- get an iPhone, i guess even a dummy will do, as you dont seem to care...
I wont buy the op5 for sure if it doesnt feature an sdcard slot. Thats the only blocker i had for any oneplus device except the opx which i bought to my lady...35w
- If I don't care about brands I'll buy the best phone on market, with the highest price performance ratio. And I will never ever fucking buy and I Phone for various reasons, first I don't like the overall product design and the customer policy of apple. Secondly I can't install my own kernel/OS on an I Phone, since they don't support Linux kernels, arm, x86 or Intel architectures. And Android is way better...
You wrote that you need an sd-card slot, but why? File transfer: faster via WiFi, Low on memory? 128/256Gb should be enoth, and you can buy yourself an 512GB storage and inset it your phone (my old OPO has 256GB, double as much as my OP3t), "even a dummy
If you won't buy an OP5 why did you even post here is the first place?35w
- in your first post you stated that you want a phone to show off to others, you can perfectly fo that with an iphone. If you want a phone to to do what you say now, op5 might be your best bet, but then the design should be good as it is.
The rest of my post was not directed at you at all, but yo answer your question, i did post that for oneplus to recognize that there is a demand for sdcard slots. And it has nothing to do with file transfer, but if you ever had a phone die on you by sudden death and you lost all pics and other files stored there you would appreciate that as well. Also i tend to carry a quite huge music collection (prox 80gig currently) with me and dont want to put it in the cloud as i do not have a flat rate and i have unstable network during my daily commute.35w
- Working with DxO means they want to get good grades on the test but don't care much about real life pictures. Sounds like how Volkswagen cheated on the emissions test...34w
Add a comment...